Reviews for From the ashes a fire
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I love the boys hatching the real firebird.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Awesome story, truly imaginative and gorgeously written! *applauds whole-heartedly*

I liked your characterizations of the boys and especially John Winchester very much; you really nailed them IMHO. What also worked tremendously well in this fic, was the setting (Season One, shortly after 'Shadow' and 'Something Wicked'). It made the relation everyone portrayed to the others highly believeable; the boys' hesitation towards their Dad in particular.

Your description of the 'birth'-scene was most amazing, and in every way reflecting the serene and holy moment the Winchester family felt it to be. Lovely how it said its good-byes in the end.

Really impressive work of a fanfiction; balanced and thrilling, with cool references and highly entertaining banter ("Cuff him to the steering wheel if you have to." LOL).

BTW, in 'The Benders' Dean got hurt at the left shoulder, too.
Ihni chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I LIKE this. About time they get to see something that's not evil.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Awesome job. Love the Godfather ref. Catch ya on the flip side.
friendly chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
nice job.. that was good..
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Aww.

Bella?
beyondtired chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Great story - quite original. I think it would have been totally awesome if it had imprinted on Sam (cause I'm a Sammy girl), but I guess it would have made it harder for them to remain inconspicuous with a 1967 Impala and and a Phoenix.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This was cool, thanks for the read.