Reviews for Appendicitisklok
cooliochick5 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
"I thinks I needs a wheelie chairs. "

You wrote Toki perfectly!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
That was a cool story!
Deathmetal chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Great story dude. But I was wondering what muderface did with tokis appendag?
Yvette xo chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Omg, that was sooo great! LOL, how very like Dethklok to cause a worldwide epidemic of narcotics addictions... it's like the damage that always happens at their concerts but on a global scale... BRILLIANT! And the boys' ridiculous irresponsibility was hilarious and ever so canon! Was nice to see them caring about Toki, too. Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I loved it! xoxo
ACCOUNT IS SHUT OFF chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
This was so awesome! :D
Princess Renora chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
lol i think tht would really happen I loved it when toki spazzed out on murderface! great story!
Hellyna chapter 8 . 3/4/2010
this one is the funniest of others i read, ha ha ha! xD

really, this is freakin' funny, i'm going to bed soon, and now (2:50 am)i'm sitting at the kitchen and going to have a heartattack from laughing x))
EllieSingsALullaby chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
I love how you made the guys act like they care about Toki, but not like to slashy!...I hate slash...But anyways, I loved the ending! I can totally imagine a real episode ending like that! hahaha.. You are a really great writer! Keep it up! Hey, and just an idea, but I think you would be really good at writing a romantic metalocalypse fanfic with an OC. Most people can't handle stuff like that, because they go way out of character, but you really have a talent for staying in character!

Great job! -Ellie
Dethfck chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
lmfao

and the addiction started with Dethklok not being able to follow directions
Dethfck chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
May I draw some fanarts for this fanfic? :3 -(that's not a very brutal face. lol) I love this
esnmhorhtsab chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
Hahaha! The ending was hilarious! Those boys are so stupid!

Great story though! But what the heck is Murderface doing with that appendix? We shall never know...

I've only found one fault: Toki/Skwisgaar say Ja not Ya. Ya is how it's pronounced. But whatever I thought it was amazing so good job!
becausedemonsthatswhy chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
I really liked this chapter, in fact I like the whole story up to this point. I think things stick to the character models fairly closely, and it definitely keeps me interested. Good job!
TheFanficAvenger chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
AW they care, how sweet!
TheFanficAvenger chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
"I gots in my stomachs a explode!" I couldn't help but think that part was cute...

But apendicitis is no joke. I hear it's horrible, and I also hear you can get it from eating your finger and toenails. (I know ppl who do that) but I'm not so sure that's entirely true. Then again...

ANYWAY, that chapter was pretty good.
d4dethklok chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
Following the concert, more people in the word than ever were arrested for robbing hospitals, stealing only morphine. More people were admitted to rehab than ever before, due to morphine addiction, and people all around the world wheeled portable morphine IVs with them everywhere they went. To go somewhere and see no one with a morphine drip was now unusual.

...To see the effects unleashed upon the world, is uh... the best part. Also Toki. Toki is f*cking hilarious.