Reviews for Blair's Keeper
bananacupcakes chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
please update soon :)
miss-Tami-bass chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
I love how Chuck is always behind the scenes helping Blair :)
fouzia269 chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
excelent fic!
RedheadObsession chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
Love it!
chairobsesser chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
love this story!

are you continuing?

i love the idea that chuck has always looked out for blair :D:D sweetness :D
Maddie chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
Just found your fics.

Amazing!
Noirreigne chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
Sorry it took so long to review. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it earlier, but I love this fic. I think I wrote this before, but this fic totally came to mind when I watched Ex-Files.

I love Chuck as the puppeteer behind the scenes. I think it is as much a defensive mechanism as it is a control thing.

I wish you got inspired to work on this fic more. I truly adore it. :D
Princess Persephone chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
It was a perfect dance and for a moment he wanted to be the one to always dance with her. To know her body the way Nate one day would. But then he remembered her dreams and knew he could never make them come true. He’d settle for puppeteer.

“Thanks for not copping a feel Chuck.”

Omg, this is so...tragic. :) But wonderful. God, it just makes me love Chair even more. I love the thought of Chuck being behind things like these, without Blair knowing.
3venst4r chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
read all the chapters. loved all of them!

chuck doing everything for blair's happiness is priceless. :)
pisaniel chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
Great update! Can't wait for more! :o)
Lena Belle chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
Excellent story! I have been searching for a good fanfic of the Non-Judging Breakfast Club before Serena left, and I've finally found it! One tiny flaw: You wrote the name "Brooke" instead of "Blair" in the most recent chapter.

Keep up the great work!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
I love their friendship. BC's bffness pre-Victrola is one of my FAVORITE best friends in the history of entertainment.

I love that he was trying to save her from sex just to fix things. No doubt that Nate comes first (see 1x13), but he doesn't want the girl hurt, especially when it comes to sex.

WEDDING! Eck.

BC dancing is wonderful. they need to dance more.
addisonkarev chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Just wow ) !
AliCat chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
Favorite line: "Was he actually cockblocking?" Oh, Chuck. Of course you are.

I love how sweet he is to Blair throughout this whole story. It's so cute that he can only really be a gentleman around her. He didn't even cop a feel while they danced! I'm glad to hear you haven't abandoned this. It's such an interesting idea, thinking that Chuck orchestrated some of the most important events of Blair's life to keep her happy. This chapter definitely helped to fill the massive C/B void. Now if only the writers would get their heads out of their asses and get Blair and Chuck back together...
Crystal Twilight chapter 5 . 11/7/2008