Reviews for A Past That You Forgave
jgomez921 chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
hilarious! i hope you update this! its amazing!
Vera Cobb chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
I'm so glad I finally got around to reading this!

I love the way you write Rory and Jess together. It's so easy and natural and IMO, in character; not too angsty OR mushy, like a lot of fics out there. Kudos.

Cute! I loved the betting. It seemed very 'them.' And Taylor and Luke's little tiff was perfect.

Now when will the next chapter happen? (I really want to see Jess have to go to Taylor's festival!)
Curley-Q chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
good job
kylielink chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
like this story
Satellite-of-Love chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
Aw, Captain Adorable! I loved the betting on Luke and Taylor's hostile interaction- it totally could've happened on the show.
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
good chapter & more please

I no like Logan either, that's why i ingnore every crap ass Logan & Rory stories here & ever crap ass Chris the prick & Lorelai stories here & only read Jess & Rory & Lorelai & Luke, the two pricks known as Logan & Chris can die & get hit by a bus
Curley-Q chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
Good job
watergurl123 chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
aw it was adorable D update soon!
Satellite-of-Love chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Oh my god! I completely forgot what this was when I opened it and then had a freakout of monumental proportions! This is one intriguing story, I'm very excited to see where you take it.
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
good chapter & more please
MonisMelody chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Hehehe, great banter between Jess and Rory!

"you keep muttering like that and it’s gonna be eight minutes." Hahaha, that attitude is so Jess-like.
Vera Cobb chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Squee! Another chapter. I was so excited to see that it had been updated.

And yes, it was short, but it was well written and lots of fun. I hope to see more chapters soon!
Vera Cobb chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
But-but- it's not finished!

How did I not know that you had written stuff? I just stumbled across this fic - which is awesome, by the way - but it's not finished!

I loved the idea for the tattoo. It was perfect (and not as cliche as a book/bridge/Hemingway reference).

I loved that comment at the end, when Rory tells Lorelai that they're just friends, before adding that it always starts that way...hehe. It's nice to see that she's thinking what we're thinking.

So what are the chances of this ever being finished?
wellversedinconverse chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
Great chapter! I really like how you've written Rory and everyone else for that matter, they're quite in character. Can't wait for the next update.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 6 . 9/14/2008