Reviews for Naruto, the Black Mage
ok no, i cant do it, im close to imploding from cringing to ohard, i loved your idea for the fic but the execution was horrible, you seem too desperate to show how amazing your character is and it backfires horribly. ive seen this so many times, great ideas but the author seems too fixated on making their character out to be the most awesomest thing ever, that the story seems to be about how awesome the character is. the character however ends up not being awesome because of this.
some funny stuff but.. the more i read, the more i cringed, im going to try atleast two or three more chapters atleast while hoping ithat i wont cringe so hard that i implode.
despite how horrible the context was i couldnt help but laugh when i read spork
SuzuWuzu chapter 11 . 7/29
That was dumb...
Monster King chapter 11 . 7/10
Great though short story loved the whole plot and concept and Thier was a good mix of bashing and non bashing I liked how the kyubi and this dark Naruto where depicted all in all good job.
WookieMan chapter 11 . 5/8
Fuck man, all dem feels. It's just like Knights of Sidonia, 'cause it's so fuckin' awesome and cool, but sad as all hell. I hope that when I click on the authors name, there will be a sequel there.
Mumia0813 chapter 11 . 4/1
Awesome, I'd cried but it was in the tears of joy, wat an ending on par with the ending of lord of the rings: ROTK
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 3/11
could you please stop Naruto acting and dressing like a girl? or at the very least give us a real warning at the summary.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 3/11
Id get it if it was a crackfic, but why is he there to begin with? He dosnt like it there, they dont like him there, why be there? Honestly I would like a story like this one when he instead helps out with the Kiri Rebellion, He and Mei would be cool pairs.

On another note, im abit sad about the no pairing thing, I get that none from Konoha would work, but none at all? abit sad to know that at the end of this story, he'll simply do nothing. No kids or anything, just sad is all.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 3/11
Like it, only thing I dont like is the fact that he looks like a girl and flashes his happy trail Sai style.
But oh well.
snowyassas1n chapter 2 . 2/8
no no no don't even try to make excuses for your bashing this is literally one of the most excessive bash storys I have ever read.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 3 . 1/31
This story is a tiny bit of good mixed in with a whole lot of bad.

The good: the concept. It was something different and could have been a real interesting read. There were a few bits of humor that I find honestly entertaining to read.

The neutral: the rationale for returning. Honestly I was willing to let that go despite how senseless Naruto's return to the village was.

The bad: the bashing, and not the good kind done in humor. The majority of the story is basically nonstop bashing with no creativity whatsoever. Every antagonist that gets bashed is utterly the same. Their motives are all variations on a common boring theme. This makes the story unbearably hard to read unless you get your enjoyment from reading mindless bashing. No thought is given to whether or not people might have different opinions or feelings, they all meld into a giant blob of "people who hate the fox". (And that's not even mentioning the utterly generic Sakura and Sasuke bashing where one is a mindless fangirl and the other is a mopey emo).

All in all it's the aggravating, yet boring antagonists Naruto has that had forced me to stop reading this.

-Zetsumei
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 2 . 1/31
Interesting idea, but with the entire population hating him with no clear reason the story is incredibly bland and everyone other than Naruto is insanely one-dimensional. With the only person that was ever on his side gone, there is literally nothing interesting about his passive-aggressive vendetta against the village. I really hope the other characters develop more, but my hopes aren't high since it seems like everyone gets the standard "hate the fox" mentality making every one of your antagonists feel the same.

-Zetsumei
Kisaki Sakura chapter 11 . 1/15
Good story, funny and loving. I loved Lulu and the fox and hope if you write a sequel they will be part again
To Telos chapter 1 . 1/3
Great writing, love the humour. I should say that due to the last 3 lines of your AN you are now one of my favourite writers.