Reviews for Naruto, the Black Mage
Nargus chapter 2 . 4/12
Well, I do agree the story has quite a lot of excessive bashing, and not just the genins either. I've just been ignoring those parts since the story is clearly marked as Humor. Though I wish it is less bash and more solid reasoning sometimes.
DarkflowerofTc chapter 3 . 3/10
The hats... of AWESOME!

Chapter 3
Me chapter 1 . 3/8
Now I am not a fan of final fantasy so I don't know much about it but when I read the title I was expecting things along the line of corpse reanimation, daemon summoning and the like but this even though it's not what I expected is interesting carry on withe the good work
the scorpion commander chapter 11 . 3/8
nice story! well done
ssj3nappa chapter 11 . 2/3
Loved the story, thanks for telling it. :)
Daughter-of-the-Old chapter 11 . 1/27
Can't wait for more,this story was awesome.
Sceonn chapter 11 . 1/4
Magnificent...
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
I would have went with the akatsuki trying to resurrect and control sin. It would be an interesting story. Yuna could pass on white magic and summoning and the characters of naruto could set off on a pilgrimage of their own. Zabuza would be equivalent to auron sasuke as Titus not really sure about the successor to Yuna and wakka yet but at least 2 pairings could be done between the successors of wakka(?)/lulu(naruto) and titus(sasuke)/yuna(?). Possible OC character and can if you choose too relate antagonists from ffx as well. (keep in mind that it isn't in the same era as ffx it's still the elemental countries.)
FFDeglore chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
It's kinda implausible that a star crashed to Earth and not blew it up. But I guess it's a fanfiction for the fiction. At least half of Earth will be burning. Whatever. Good job.
FFDeglore chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
Naruto joining Akatsuki !?

Seems legit. Cool. Keep up the amazing work !
FFDeglore chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
I think you're making people hate Naruto far too much. Poor Naruto.
FFDeglore chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Now that's a kicker. Naruto kicks everyone's ass. You're a good writer.
beatboxpanda chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
Hey was wondering what the sequel was called
tridemonnaruto chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
Oh! Please can someone do a sequel to this story its just to good to pass up this is an amazing rendition of Naruto meets final fantasy 10 transported to WoW. I'm pretty sure that the author of this fanfic is no longer with us (everyone bow your head in silence for another wonderful writer has been taken from this website).

P.S. His/she's not dead (at least I hope not) it's just that the fanfic was completed over 5 years ago and no recent update with the last 4 or so years of any kind from any of his/her other stories.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
This is one of the best fanfiction i've ever read too bad you stop writing for I hope you get back to this make a sequel