Reviews for Naruto, the Black Mage
dearick77 chapter 9 . 5/5
only naruto will destroy a village to get a fuckin hat
Mumia2015 chapter 11 . 4/20
Found this story again n I Loved it then n rereading it again now I love it all the more lol good job...O hey u have a sequel out? Was that last bit at the end from anime/manga or RPG game?
chicwowwow chapter 5 . 4/14
I have decided on the perfect pairing. Naruto X Anthro!Spork
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 3/14
Ch ,God Guardian ,Ancient, Reborn . In The FF10 world maybe but definitely somwere in The Final Fantasy world .

Is the Naruto world now purified? And the second world too ?
Kuroyukie chapter 11 . 2/4
Good job on the fanfic!
Terrible. Don't like it, don't read it. Btw make actual conversation in a story to keep readers interested. Your story is shit.
Sinserta chapter 2 . 1/1
Its... so cringy. Dear god, youre trying way too damn hard! Like chill with the threats and trying to make him look cool. Its not working. At all. Its having the opposite affect. Its just a terrible fic with a good idea thrown in it. Wonder how someone who can actually take a good idea and make it into an actually good story would of gone about this.
Nihatclodra chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
... I SERIOUSLY hope you make that sequel! Nordrassil Dryad Naruto in Azeroth? Fucking awesome! I can see so much potential with that too, with Naruto leading the charge to eradicate the Burning Legion entirely!
Gojin1990 chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
I like your analysis of gai. it sounds pretty well thought out and viable :D this story is damn entertaining :D dunno why every ones always gotta ask for pairings though XD pairings aren't really NEEDED to advance stories ALL the time. though some do come out well.
Griffin87443 chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
nice i like your story keep writeing storys like this
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2016
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
ok no, i cant do it, im close to imploding from cringing to ohard, i loved your idea for the fic but the execution was horrible, you seem too desperate to show how amazing your character is and it backfires horribly. ive seen this so many times, great ideas but the author seems too fixated on making their character out to be the most awesomest thing ever, that the story seems to be about how awesome the character is. the character however ends up not being awesome because of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
some funny stuff but.. the more i read, the more i cringed, im going to try atleast two or three more chapters atleast while hoping ithat i wont cringe so hard that i implode.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
despite how horrible the context was i couldnt help but laugh when i read spork
SuzuWuzu chapter 11 . 7/29/2016