Reviews for Naruto, the Black Mage
IansInsane chapter 11 . 11/13
uh so good...
sorry i couldn't comment on the other chapters
bbrens chapter 11 . 11/9
Loved it thank you for sharing this with us
Weiss1705 chapter 11 . 10/3
Good story 10/10. You could always continue this.
Kitakosk chapter 11 . 9/17
Definitely loved the ending and all of it. Ur plot is amazing and I had a few doubts on how this was gonna end within only 11 chapters but u Did It so kudos. One thing if I had to say that irked me was of how godly and powerful Naruto was, as much as I love an overpowered Naruto Id still like to see him have some weaknesses so he can overcome them and stuff but still amazingly great job with the character development. Also I think I'd be awesome if this was like 20 chapters but besides that it was satisfying. Thank god u didn't add romance, not that I hate it or anything but I just think some times the romance sidetracks things and isn't necessery. Anyways I'm done with my rant, once again Great Work definitely was impressed with ur knowledge of the spells as well. _ ~Nyree Olivia ChaChi
kanazak chapter 2 . 9/14
I find it odd that Kakashi either doesn't know or doesn't care that Naruto's the child of Minato and Kushina, two people that he quite liked as a kid, considering one was a sort of surrogate father to him after his dad suicided.
alexc123 chapter 9 . 8/28
Who wouldn't want the hat? So worth pulling a star from the sky!
Kin-Ryu Chikara chapter 2 . 8/26
Really? Sigh, and here I thought this would be a interesting story about a magic wielding Naruto, but instead I get a bashfest. I had to force myself through this chapter, which is disappointing as the first chapter was rather promising. And yes, I realise this story is long done, but that won't stop me from criticising it.
First of: why would Naruto go back to a place he, at least, disl├Čkes and that he knows hates him? To mess with them? That makes as much sense as someone returning to a abusive relationship in the hopes that showing defiance will get the abuser to stop and realise his crimes. Considering how Naruto was treated there, I would imagine that he would stay as far away from Konoha as possible.
Second: everybody hates Naruto and his plushy. While it isn't unreasonable that carrying a Kyuubi plushy would get some strange looks and glares, outright hatred? Towards an inaminate object? Naruto even points out how stupid that is. And I don't buy that the whole of Konoha hates him either. Humans aren't that uniform, or that stupid. Plenty of people would know enough about sealing to know that Naruto is not the fox, and plenty of people should be smart enough to see that he is human, particularly without the whiskers, which you stated got him more hatred.
And Naruto isn't killed within a week? Magic or not, a knife to the throat will kill Naruto just as well. And Konoha is a village filled with ninja, several of whom would be more than capable of slitting his throat in broad daylight, yet alone in sleep. You try to limit this possibility by saying Naruto is a light sleeper. A skilled anough ninja, say any ANBU, would be able to kill even the lighest sleeper. Its what they do, assassination is in their title. Perhaps Kyuubi is kepping watch. You don't think anyone else that have been assassinated had someone watching over them?
Three: Sarutobi's actions. He won't do anything to Naruto because he is Minato's son? Bullshit! Sarutobi sacrificed his soul to the death god, along with the souls of his teachers, in order to keep Konoha safe. If he thought Naruto was a threat, which he has proven to be by attacking, threatening and killing unprovoked, Sarutobi wouldn't hesitate a second to kill Naruto in order to protect Konoha. He is the Hokage and his priority is the protection and well being of his village. Minato's son regardless, Naruto comes second to the security of the village.
This is getting long, so I won't bother with my other criticisms, other than this: what purpose does Naruto going back to place that hates him, and has pronounced him dead have? How does it serve the story, other than to establish a hate-hate relationship this is already established when Naruto unlocks his memories and is frankly aggrivating to read. Like I said, I expected a interesting story about Naruto using magic, and I got a boring bashfest.
to be honest at this moment im still reading the story ? but i wanted you to know that when you introduced mr sack i made you, the narrator, french ;")
SeverlyLate chapter 2 . 5/18
Well, i loath stories with an op character who is busy with random self- aggravating actions with no rhime or reason...
Duncan0Idaho chapter 1 . 3/29
... For starters... Pretty cliche, no two ways around it. So the entire village would chase him to death? Where are the Jonin, ANBU? Where the fuck is the Hokage. As a matter of fact there is no evidence that Naruto was chased by mobs. And I wonder why I even bother given that whenever I point this out people do not listen or do not reply.

Also Kidnapped... Naruto is the Nuke of Konoha, no two ways around it, he is a deterrent, so care to tell me why the Hokage would not send ANBU and the entire military in search of their deterrent?

The Hokage messing with his memories, a new character picking up Naruto and adopting/training him, all done in a similar manner before.

And the final nail to my declaring this a very cliche'd story is the council. There is no such thing in canon.
Best fanfiction i have ever read :D makes me sad that Its over ;-; /3 ;-;
Will of Lucifer chapter 1 . 3/21
Forgot to login on the last comment on chapter 11 .-. It was me that Did the ;-; /3 ;-; at the End of the reveiw
KasumiKeiko chapter 11 . 2/9
I wish wish this had a sequel
turtle329 chapter 1 . 1/24
I like the way you made Naruto look.
musicanimefreak chapter 11 . 1/4
Dude ! I love this story Sooo much . It was awesome .