Reviews for Run to You
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Excellent - a good story line and well written, truly well written.

This would be at the beginning of the two of them as a soon to be couple. I like it. It is so Beth, so attracted to Mick.
Dawn Run chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
hahahahahahahahahaha... ...you are brillent, this is brillient, moonlight WAS brillient ( *sob ) and...some random bloke called Jerry who waves at my mom every morning is brillient.

Ahem.

yes. IN case you didnt know... I enjoyed reading this. And yes, I am feeling unnaturally hyper this evening...hee hee...
gormogon chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
please write more,this is really good!
myjaph chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
That was cute...and sweet...

They're quite a pair and you have them down to a tee. A feel good piece to be sure.

:):):):):)
Cate chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
You're an amazing writer - by far the best I've read on this site. Please post more!
Pammie312 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Of course he knew what she doing, and more than likely her motives as well. But to still show up with her, extending his guardian angel duties as escort in the less secure route she took through his neighborhood rather than the elliptical circuit at the gym shows he is as intrigued as she.

Loved it.
LasseLanta01 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Enjoyed this immensely. I think you got the characterizatin dead on for both Beth and Mick. Nicely done on the first person, present tense, very effective. Saw just one little typo that now I can't find.;) Thanks for sharing, it was great to read something well written this evening.
clairlz chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
cute. I liked that.
Evilous chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
That was so good, I could see beth trying not to pass out or slow down knowing he could run cross country before she did 5 miles. Plus any instance where Mick is working out is ok with me... ;)

Evilous

Cat.
rentemotion chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Mon Dieu!

I loved it!

As usual, you are an amazing writer!
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
What a fun story to wake up to. I must get into my running shoes now. Thank you.