Reviews for This joy, this sorrow
maria-eleni chapter 17 . 12/5/2012
Great story!
Chloe is my fav House OC. Very Houseian in her bluntness & vivacity.
You also did an excellent job keeping House true to his character.
For all the happy ending there was nothing sugar about him or Chloe for that matter.
BabalooBlue chapter 17 . 11/19/2012
Ha, perfect ending - dramatic, romantic, sweet but House is still House. And Chloe is a great character. I laughed and cried reading this story!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 14 . 2/22/2012
god forbid these people TALK to each other. She hides things from him, Wilson keeps butting into business that is NOT his and through it all House is dying. I can't believe that Cuddy was the one that was RIGHT. Oh yea and House wants it all...
TeddisonEddison chapter 17 . 10/19/2011
Asdfghjkl that ending.. THAT BLOODY ENDING oh my I have tears in my eyes.

You couldn't possibly have made that more perfect!

Wonderful story, I'm sad to have gotten to the end!
Dimac99 chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
Aww, lovely ending to the trilogy. Yes, it's all ridiculously sugary sweet at the end, but House was still a big grouch and there was plenty of drama and angst and misunderstanding all the way through so it was a fun read. I really like Chloe because she's not completely screwed up before she meets House, she's just the normal level of screwed up that anyone could be, and that makes her more realistic. And thanks for giving them a son - 51% of babies born are boys, but 98% of House's fanfic babies are girls lol!
Dr. Mrs. Anonymous chapter 17 . 2/15/2010
Loved it, you have real talent for creating an fleshed out original character.

And By the Way I meant The Clash Should I Stay or Should I go, and I always confuse the Knack With The Clash.

Congratulations On The Great Story.
cruciosnape chapter 17 . 5/13/2009
I cannot tell you how amazing your stories are. Especially this trilogy. I don't like to admit it but I might have shed a tear or two. You have House down and your OC's are great characters on their own. I will read anything you write.
MaryinRedxx chapter 17 . 2/13/2009
Great story, show aspects of House's personality that we haven't seen (loving possessiveness, etc.) a lot of fun to read and imagine the expressions on his face.

peachy! THANKS FOR a great read!
tk-ane chapter 17 . 10/2/2008
Aw... I really enjoyed these stories. You have a way with the characters... def no Mary Sue around here.

Thanks
Edwina B. Karch chapter 17 . 8/12/2008
Loved the story.
AllyWH chapter 17 . 7/27/2008
Loved the story...always wondered what would've happened to House and done!
LANIKI chapter 17 . 7/19/2008
This final chapter was so beautiful I almost cried! His care and concern for her, while still under the cover of sarcasm and wit. Her sarcasm towards himand his glib remarks. The absurdity of them forgetting to call the paramedics. And then Hosue almost losing both of them.

I laughed! I cried! I loved it!

Louise
ladyfr chapter 17 . 7/19/2008
nice babymoon! thanks!
liz chapter 17 . 7/18/2008
Love it, I hope there will be more to come... Great Job !
momsboys chapter 17 . 7/18/2008
That was excellent I wish you would write more I just love there story.