Reviews for Mental Images
otaku chick chapter 1 . 1/31
heheheh god i hope this happens in the d gray man manga and allen likes kanda and kanda likes allen 'cos then lenalee can suffer heartbreak kyahahahahahawhahahahahahahahahah!(btw i hate lenalee i mean all she does is cry their names and does nothing...i mean guuuuurraaah!)
otaku chick chapter 1 . 1/31
KYA? 0.0
d gray man lover chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
this is...how can I describe this...it's...AWESOME! But at the same time it's a descriptive...but that doesn't mean it was hilarious although it was a bit short. I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
WTF(in a good way) hehe I dont know wat Yu is complaining about
Serena-loves-Angst chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
God that was hilarious XD

Serena-loves-Angst
deafnytmare chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is one hell of a fanfiction! It's simple but wonderful! Simply amazing! Butt s*x, eh? hehehe... I'm a little disappointed that you only wrote the word mental image not the actual scene. But it's okay. I can still imagine it with my own mind. Anyway, more power and God speed to you! May the Almighty being send a book of words wisdom to you so that u may continue writing more wonderful fanfics...
Akki-Koneko chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
o.O I can actually see this happening... but I wanna know Lavi's reaction considering he's nearby, I mean...wtf just happened? -blink blink- does not compute
DevilPrincessOfDarkWorld chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
well i did find it funny
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I'm sorry I didn't find the threat of rape funny, not even when Kanda blamed the victim (Allen) of being the potential cause of it.
Neko's Revenge chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Oh my god! This is AWESOME! XD
missherlocked chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
oh my god- this one, i completely lost it! yay for LOL-ness and yaoi-ness!

somehow you manage it soooo real and i absolutely can imagine this popping out in random corner of d gray man in four-panels manga. lolll. i think this is not OOC-except for the fainting allen, lolol

gooddddd joooobbbbbbbbB!

xRaiMoonsAbyss chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
*nosebleeds*

Drabble win! :)
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
XD Short but awesome! Roses?

Great job. Keep it up
Elvin Magi chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow... That seems like something Kanda would do... Lavi probably had a nosebleed...