Reviews for Revelations
thechamelioncircuit chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
I will read on! Fantastic job! As good as the show itself if not better. Molto benne!
anemix chapter 31 . 10/23/2010
This was a great story, though I wonder what happened to the Wardens who were holding the Doctor. I hope that's discussed in the sequel. I especially liked how you tie all of the stories together with cause and effect. Keep writing!

( . .)

MentalMeander chapter 31 . 4/1/2010
I've been messaging you for so long, that I've never really gotten round to actually reviewing. But I figured this one deserved one, so here it is!

I can definitely see what you meant by "hitting your stride" (I think that's how you put it :S) in this fic. I loved how you wrote Rose in this, but like your other stories, wha I really like is where you're going with the Doctor and Jack's relationship. Their friendship is such a great one, and I don't think it's done half as much as should :(

But you write them beautifully, and this was wonderful! Can't wait to read Vengeance next!
teddybowties chapter 31 . 5/23/2009
what cna I say? this was so goo,d ,just liek the other...three, I think. heh. Im so good. You...are...,ohgoddessofthetimeywimey?pwettypweeze?
teddybowties chapter 24 . 5/23/2009
DAMN it. i swore Id never forget what FUBAR meant. wht is it, uh

Fucks up bad and ?
reddwarfaddict chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Hmm, wanna know something really funny? (Well, it's funny to ME...)

My friends just gave me a link to a fic on Teaspoon called "Revelations" by Mister Turnipseed. It seemed familiar, but also brilliant, so I kept reading, hooked. After a while I thought, "yeah - I've DEFINATELY read this before! But WHERE?" and after reading a little more, curiosity became too much and I checked out the profile of Mister Turnipseed. It said, "I post my stories under other pen names at other sites." Hmm. Didn't really help!

Then I thought... wait... Laura Harkness? So I ran to your profile on and there it was! Revelations! So I thought, okay, this story deserves a review! So here it is. Bravo! Congratulations! Fantastic! Awesomundo! I think I'll be going ona reading spam of your stuff now... *adds to C2*
Chocky chapter 31 . 4/18/2008
Oh no the story is over... Part of me wishes it was longer. Really made my day reading it.

But I don't think it could have been. The Doctor is the Doctor, he has been through a lot worst that this before.

Secretly hoping there is more adventures with Wil?
reddwarfaddict chapter 31 . 4/17/2008
Oh bravo! *Clap clap clap* Thoroghly enjoyable, so enjoyable that I didn't even spell thoroughly right! Ta da! *Hugs the Doctor* Aw, poor Doccy. WHY do I keep calling him 'Doccy'? Okay, I'll shutup now.
reddwarfaddict chapter 26 . 4/16/2008
YES! Go Jack! *Punches air* Go Jack! More, MORE!
Chocky chapter 18 . 4/15/2008
Really enjoying the story. Loking forward to the next chapters.

Can't wait to see the dynamic between Wil and Jack.
the-writer1988 chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
This is very intriguing! I wonder who exactly has the Doctor...and if Jack and Rose will be able to find him before anything bad happens.

Keep up the good work and update soon!
reddwarfaddict chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
Yes I'm still here, and I'm loving it! What're you doing to the poor Doctor? This is mean! Okay, so I'm not really one to talk, but I wanna know what's going on! "Child's cry"? What ARE you doing? AGH! *Runs around screaming*
Midnight-Shadow18450 chapter 11 . 4/11/2008
AW! Poor Doctor! Please update soon! This is a great story so far.
the-writer1988 chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
This is very interesting...really looking forward to more!
RandomCheeses chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
A home base eh? (You mean earth right?) Oh! I can barely wait to read what happens next!

Ten likes baseball does he? Hmm... then again I can definitely see him running madly to home base. He does have a lot of practice at running no?

Nice chapters!