Reviews for Just Another Moonlit Beach
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
cute :)
fancy-pants-mcwriter-face chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is literally the most amazing story i have ever read in my entire life. I love it so much. Good job!
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I like this one. Well, I guess it's time to go to the sequel.
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
AWESOME! Thanks for the great read, can't wait to read your future fanficsXD!
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Aw, cute D
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
So honestly, I'm the worst Buffy fan ever and had no clue Buffy slept with a girl in season 8 until literally two nights ago. I freaked. out. And this story. just. made. my. life. And if Joss does not somehow make Buffy and Faith's relationship into something much better now that Buffy has officially gone off the straight reservation I. will. die.

You are an astounding writer.
kitty chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
awe its cute. you should soo so so so continue that. love it. again, cute. Love.
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I know this is gonna sound lame but this story made me really happy and made me get up to kiss my girlfriend, i just finished reading it and felt really in love.

I really really really like this story, great job.
Lost1n7heDark chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
although 'cute' isn't quite the word, it's the closest i can get to describing it.

it was good. and cute.

props to you.
kenyon87 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
it better be comming soon you should post a sequal for when that day comes ya know, loved it rock on! peace:)
She's Hearing Voices chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
One word: Pefect. I loved it!
craftyns99 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
that was great and i didn't even read the comics to know what was going on
CustomHeroine chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Wow. I haven't really kept up with the season 8 comics. The only one I've been able to read was the first Faith one. That being said, I did hear about the whole Buffy/Satsu thing. (which automatically made me think of Faith/Buffy possibility) This is a really great fic though, I didn't need to read the comics to know what was going on, which is nice. And I love the ending. Great job. I think it would be interesting to see how Satsu reacts once Faith goes to Scotland, though.

Good job.
Smash chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Sweet! I love it. Will there be a sequel?