Reviews for So Say We All
Redd chapter 42 . 2/4/2009
Gah! So glad Lee didn't shoot himself. We need Kara! Things go horribly wrong when she's not around.

CAn't wait for the next chapter!
Redd chapter 41 . 2/4/2009
Welcome back! It was so nice to see the updates for this story after everythign that's been going on in the show!

Poor Bill! Oh, Laura is so amazing.
pilotlover chapter 42 . 2/4/2009
Missed this. This chapter was so sad. But I'm glad Kara's voice stopped Lee from doing himself in. Did Adama actually hear her voice too? Hm. The wonder of Starbuck.

Thanks for the update.
Lady Henrietta chapter 42 . 2/4/2009
Good chapter. I liked the discussion, and I understand why Bill sent Lee away. It reminded me a bit of Sin Qua Non. And the conversation was totally pointing to the Bill/Laura issue. I hope Bill remedies that soon. Nice job :D.
Lady Henrietta chapter 41 . 2/4/2009
Oh poor Bill! I'm glad Laura is there to hold him together. Nice job :D.

And yes, I did see The Oath. That was the best on screen kiss ever!
VictoireAgathon chapter 40 . 10/10/2008
Where did you get season 4.0? I didn't know it was out.

Toire
darth rat chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
NO! Not Starbuck. What a cruel universe for Lee. Does ANYTHING ever go right in his life?

Can't wait for more.
saphirerae chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
This was a good chapter. I am very curious to see where you take the story next and will be waiting to see what happens next.
motherofbeasts chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
o.m.g finally... put the next one up quick woman
Redd chapter 40 . 10/8/2008
What? No! You...Not again!
Lady Henrietta chapter 40 . 10/8/2008
Wow. Very intense chapter. Good job on capturing the feelings of grief from Lee and Athena. And you've done an especially good job on Adama and Roslin's feelings in this chapter. Very realistic and in character. I'm sorry to see Kara die, but it was expected. I wonder what will happen next. Nice job :D.
Lady Henrietta chapter 39 . 9/11/2008
Poor Starbuck. This was a crazy chapter, but I had a feeling that Kara was going to die anyway. I hope Lee and Athena don't die. I wonder what will happen next! Nice job :D.
Redd chapter 39 . 9/10/2008
I thinkt he question on everyone's mind at this point is, just how crazy *is* Kara?

Wonderful as always, I can't wait for 40!
darth rat chapter 39 . 9/10/2008
DID YOU JUST KILL STARBUCK?

Okay, really, did you? For Lee's sake, I hope not...

Please please please update soon. Please!
leobold1 chapter 38 . 9/10/2008
Excellent story. Can't wait for more.

Two minor issues. In a few cases, it seems like your space bar isn't working between some words ("thankyou" and "eachother" spring to mind). Also, some English spellings in places where Americanized should be. "Arse" instead of "ass", "colour" instead of "color". Small things that catch the eye and throw it off slightly.

Love the story itself.

Don't agree with the identity of the last of the Final Five, but I can live with it. Author's choice, and a good one. She was in the top 3 of my final listing, before I settled on the one I thought would be best.

Also love how D'anna takes charge so well. Caprica dies a hero's death, and Anders does as well (in his own way).

Only thing I don't get is Zarek killing Tyrol for Baltar. He isn't around for 10 chapters or so, and then given only a passing mention when he puts his gin away. He wasn't placed on the Galactica before this, so where did he come from?

Can't wait for more!