Reviews for Good Morning
Kishu Fanatix Girl chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
That was a wake up call and a half :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
What's up with the gay part Lera?! I mean put Hikaru doing it anal to Haruhi not Kouru! I mean I'm not against gays but really don't do that with brothers much less twins!
GreenEternalFlame chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I just want to say that this was awesome XD
victoria chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I LOVED IT
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
that was hot and written good
Kozette92 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Best Ouran high story yet!
That Sick Bastard chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Who would get aroused by watching the Twins doing the train wreck I would just run out the freaking room and even go at risks to call Tamaki
Katie chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
that was great, best lemon ever stright up!
Mallykins chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
omg. i love this... thank you sooo much for the yaoi plus haruhi! i wish there were more on here like this... and that's not even mentioning how well written it was. the way you described things kept me engaged from the beginning to the end. thanks.
purvy sage chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Sexy sexy!

Interestingly, my fav line in this fic is often something I criticize in others... because perfectly timed orgasms are so cliche in the fabric world. But, with these super-close twins, well, this was just hot: "With a few more thrusts Kaoru and Hikaru simultaneously moaned loudly."

I also liked the realness of how quickly the boys got it on... is easily infers that they have been regular lovers for a long time. Totally SMEXY!

I don't know if you two are really twins, or whether that's just a tactic, but assuming you are, it makes me wonder how deeply you could delve into the twin thing. I suppose you are fraternal rather than identical... but it still must be difficult to be apart in college. Maybe you could warp your real-life feelings/experiences into a deeper (more plot oriented) Hikaru/Kaoru story. *eyebrow wiggle*

Thanks for writing! :-)
Revpreg chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
**A note on the if Kaoru needs lube or not. It seriously does feel better when lube is used. It may not be needed, but it feels good. KY has the whole warming sensations and stuff.

Anyway, great piece of smut fiction. I love the twins.
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
That was... amazing, fantastic, superb... *blushes and re-reads*
Mahalin chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
that was more like an koaru and haruhi , koaru and hikaru story but you put it as hikaru and haruhi
LexieCasey chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Just out of curiousity, you do know that there is no such thing as a trapezoid muscle right? That is a geometrical shape xD I believe you meant to say Trapezius muscle. Just thought you should know. Love the story though!
Draxaeliea chapter 1 . 2/11/2011