Reviews for Can't Get The Help These Days
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 7/23
Ahahahahahah LOVE IT!
29th.spirit chapter 1 . 3/26
Oh my sides... this was exhilarating! But Ulqui-kun, shouldn't you be more happy Hime-chan won't allow you to leave her room?
So funny how he tries to make her guard herself. I can totally see Hime doing that.
Thanks for writing and sharing!
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Well, Ulquiorra. You did tell her nobody was to leave the room. *snickers*

Entertaining! :D
nipnag chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
BAHAHAHAHAA! poor ulqui! xD
lovehim1024 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
good job! i liked it! XD LOLZ!
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
lmao oh god. This was simply hilarious! Poor Ulquiorra! xD
princespeach chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
WOW I love this. Orihime's adorable, and Ulquiorra is hilarious. Very, VERY amusing.
Lonely Ghost666 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Hehe, nice one. Ever so amusing with those incompetent, and I assume Ceroed, Arrancar. At least Orihime got her orders right since Ulquiorra never specified who would leave.
0 Lady Stardust 0 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
xD I was laughing all the way through this. *wipes away a tear* I remember watching this, but which is it from?
Holly-Batali chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Holy CRAP. I think I bruised myself when I fell out of the chair laughing XD Who knew you could combine Hueco Mundo and Monty Python! Love it!
GeneralCuster chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Ahaha! Bleach meets Monty Python!
iMelted chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
watch you little to much Monty Python? NO NEVER! you can never watch to much ll this was awesome and so funny!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
oh nice XD!
Vamponica chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Mnty Python Ulquiorra Win.
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
"Good." As he was half way through the door Ulquiorra felt something tug on his arm. It was Orihime holding onto his sleeve.

"What are you doing, woman?"

"You said nobody was to leave the room."

Orihime became very worried when Ulquiorra started to hit the wall with his head.

Good help is so hard to find these days.