Reviews for Everything Changes
odalys-ortiz chapter 23 . 10/21/2008
How sweet. This was a great end to the fic. I loved all of the pairings too. I'm so glad that I ran across this fic in a fit of boredom_
odalys-ortiz chapter 22 . 10/21/2008
One more chapter to go. I can't wait to finish this great fic_
odalys-ortiz chapter 21 . 10/21/2008
No more drama. Just put Randy and Sammie together already. They are perfect for each other. I loved the chapter_
odalys-ortiz chapter 20 . 10/21/2008
NO! Please put them back together_
odalys-ortiz chapter 19 . 10/21/2008
Now the pregnacy is out in the open. What will be next? I can't wait_
odalys-ortiz chapter 18 . 10/21/2008
Dum dum dum. Time for the pieces to start coming together. I can wait to read how they react when they see their long lost friend_
odalys-ortiz chapter 17 . 10/21/2008
Danni will never go through with it. It's hard to resist Dave_ Good job.
odalys-ortiz chapter 16 . 10/21/2008
OMG Inah being drunk is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh_
odalys-ortiz chapter 15 . 10/21/2008
I can't believe I'm almost done. This is so much fun to read. I hope that Randy and Inah can find a way to hook up. Great work_
odalys-ortiz chapter 14 . 10/21/2008
I hope things turn out well in the end. Good job_
odalys-ortiz chapter 13 . 10/21/2008
The torture, the pain, the suspicions. I love that this fic keeps things interesting that it makes me want to keep reading. I can't wait to find out who Inah's client is_
odalys-ortiz chapter 12 . 10/21/2008
I must read more. The cliffhanger compel me too. I really want to know who the client is. I must read the next chapter_
odalys-ortiz chapter 11 . 10/21/2008
I love the two Mel's. I keep getting confused and it gives me a good laugh. Good job_
odalys-ortiz chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
Stop making Dave so creepy. I want him to the way he is now. I will keep reading so that I can see if you did that_
odalys-ortiz chapter 9 . 10/21/2008
Why do you have to leave me hanging with the client even though I can already guess who it is. I can't wait to read the next chapter_