Reviews for Nothing But Time On My Hands
MargaritaS chapter 32 . 8/6/2014
definitely like the original ending the best, but your alternates were fun to read as well :)
Sakana chapter 32 . 7/1/2014
For me this was the best of the three endings, throughout this I kept thinking that the whole emailing thing fit Ranger the best just because of the fighting they had he would want to fix it someway without her really knowing It was him. I think that this is a great story, and I think that if you edited this, changed the names, came up with a background story you could sell this as a book.
Tammy chapter 32 . 4/25/2014
I liked this story alot and the original ending.
JenniferK chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
Reading this through a second time and enjoying it just as much as the first. I've obviously forgotten some things because I just now realized that it's not Woody she ends up with - he's a sure thing with Morgan. So, now I'm trying to remember how this ends. I know there are multiple endings (which I love, by the way - we get to see how it would end with whomever we fancy).

Ranger is so vulnerable in this story, a very different Ranger than the confident one I'm used to seeing in other stories. He's a bit of a jerk as well, but it doesn't seem intentional. He just seems a little lost and forlorn and unsure of himself.

I like learning about the mystical world - it's a unique backdrop to the story.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that even though this story is many years old I still really like it and your writing style. Thanks!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/15/2014
I've attempted to write a review for this story for quite a while this evening. Unfortunately, words fail me. I find myself unable to articulate how much I enjoyed reading this tale of romance without sounding trite.

Even as an avowed "Babe," I was still drawn to the alternate endings with Brian/Binkie as well as Evan/Ram. In each, I found something that I loved: hope and promise for a future for Steph with someone who genuinely cared for her. Of course, the Ranger ending gave me the happy ending that have I desired (craved?) in canon.

You are a very gifted writer. I do so hope that you will return to the fandom at some point and provide us with more of your MM-centric as well as Ranger-centric works. Cheers!
carrotmusic chapter 26 . 5/6/2013
What a terrific story. Love the quotes in the emails, especially Steve Wright - he's one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing.
carrotmusic chapter 32 . 6/11/2012
Great story! You really maintained the suspense, and I loved having three endings - although I admit the Ranger ending is my favorite. I really enjoyed the whole Wicca background and the variety of situations you put your characters into. Thanks for sharing!
Dherea chapter 32 . 3/19/2011
This is wonderful! Love the alternative endings. Babe of course is the best, but surprisingly also really liked the others also. I think Ram was my favorite of the MM. You put such thought into all aspects of this story. I really enjoyed the Wiccian parts of the story. Great job, can't wait to read the rest of your pieces.
ladyofkeegan chapter 32 . 11/18/2010
Great story...I like Ram's ending the best...I am normally a BABE lover but something about him in this story irked me...anyways thank you for sharing your talent
Hunter on Maui chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
I just read this story from start to finish this evening. I had such a terrific time. I loved the characters, the plot and the fun enhancements. (The book, the music and even the guns.) I love to look up the "extras" that writers add to their stories. All those things just add richness and realness to a story. The three endings were each written with such care that each one of them was a viable and well supported choice. Thank you for the care and work you put into your writing and for sharing. Now I get to go explore the rest of your stories. Best regards. Hunter
lea-pee chapter 32 . 6/3/2010
I found this story so interesting. Really enjoyed reading it. I was hoping for ending C. But I loved ending A. Thanks for the choice.
Happy.BABE.Zsadist.Emmett chapter 32 . 5/20/2010
Yah!

That was great...glad that Ranger was the 'original' ending, but I did like the other two options. I'm a BABE all the way, but if it's not BABE, then a MerryMan will be just fine!
RachDvn chapter 32 . 4/30/2010
I. Am. So. IMPRESSED! Where to start? I loved that you had three endings that actually made sense in their own right. Although Ranger was the more obvious choice, when you read ending A or B and then rethink the events of the story with Binkie or Ram in mind, their ending then makes sense.

I am dying to know if you knew all along that there would be three outcomes and when you chose which three men. I found myself really dissapointed when Woody left the picture, which shocked me because I never guessed I wouldn't want it to be a Babe HEA. For a while i thought the doc might be a contender in this story. And then when I read the first line of ending A, I actually shouted outloud "WHAT!" but had a big dumb grin on my face. Again, I was so excited it was Binkie and so shocked that I wasn't dissapointed that it wasn't Ranger. All three endings are so perfect because there was something about each of the men that was left hanging and I wanted to see something come to fruition with each story line. I hate to even say it, but I'm still a little torn as to my fav leading man for this one, but have definite Ranger leanings since he's been the "only one for Steph" in my mind for so long (except I've been re-reading the early Plums and am remembering how much I used to like morelli in the beginning. Until Ranger really came to life that is. I digress...)

Basicaly, Nicely Done! :)
RachDvn chapter 12 . 4/28/2010
Isn't Jamie dreamy? Sigh. I had my first literary affair with him. Ranger is the latest. Hence my penname Jamie's Babe :)
RachDvn chapter 8 . 4/28/2010