Reviews for Vampire Slayer Kurogane
semzizi chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
need more NOW! im so sad now i need you to keep going befor i cry to death er something so... pleeeeease OuO
Androgynous-Heron chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
i want more fanfics were kuro becomes a vampire
KatrinaEagle chapter 10 . 9/8/2009
Teehee, how sweet!

Kuro-pon took the whole thing in good stride, really. Ah, what a man...

Fai should really stay. Free blood, man! xD

I'm sorry I'm not making much sense. My brain has fried and it's near midnight. D:

I'm no vampire.

Ps. Is Kuro-pon ever going to wear his trench coat and English boots? How bloody amazing.
Destiny's Daughter chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
O.O ! OMG!

Love it to pieces! Please tell me you are continuing this story someday pwease?
The Meta chapter 10 . 2/24/2009
Aw! That's cute... I've read up til now and I'm hooked. Can't wait to see what happens next...
MIRARIKO chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
HI that was totally amazing pleaso don't stop please i don't care to wait but continue please
MageMeow chapter 10 . 1/7/2009's so nice that kurogane is so possessive..)

more..more..please write some more..thanks..
ValykirieRevolution chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
Nice end to the chapter, if you wanted to you could end it here. Up to you.
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
Finally a confession! -tear- but I feel the timing is so bad. Love the angst -hearts-
Taisean chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
"No one will claim you because you’re mine alone"... This was a SQUEE moment. It made me so pleased! Though now you do have a bit of a dilemma. It seems that someone has to defeat Ashura for Fai to be free. Hm is there some sort of epic vampire x vampire battle in the future between Fai and Ashura, a human vampire between Kuro and Ashura, a mix of both... or something altogether different? I can't wait to find out!
GreenAppleIce chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
Yay, they finally confess! Well, it's mutual anyways :) 'Finding it, the large hand took it in his, intertwining their fingers, locking them tightly together. It fitted there perfectly.' Kyaa! (squeal) Love this chapter!
Tragic Songbird of Eddis chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
Well I like it. I don't know how to help you though... I would like to help you, if I could! I loved the end, though! It's so cute! :D I love this story, very much!
Melissa Brite chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
Love it. Please keep on writing.
S A F A R I G U R L chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
I haven't read KuroFai stories for a while and it was good that this happened to be the one I read. I really liked it.

I like your style of writing. It's good for Fai's musings. Hope you'll get to continue this soon :)
Hikary Sanoko chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
I luv this fic! I like the plot and the moments between kurogane and fai! XD please update!