Reviews for Ribbon
KiraJenLove chapter 14 . 2/15/2011
I wanted to add a note for Chapter 15, but it wouldn't let me add another one or re-write the old one, so I'm writing it here. I was reading Chapter 15 and got to the part where Pam was going to be released from the hospital, and I gathered the facts that 1) the doctors had found "something" in their tests, 2) Pam was hiding it from Ralph, and 3)Pam wanted to stop treatment for a while - which led me to the false conclusion that Pam was pregnant and would tell Ralph later. I know you said that she had a miscarriage and "couldn't have children", but we know that often doctors tell women they can't have children anymore, and bingo, they get pregnant. I mean, she's obviously been pregnant before, so, unless she's been "spayed" or had a complete hysterectomy, it's possible. Of course, a pregnancy would be really hard on her with her cancer, and Ralph might end up raising the child alone. Anyway, I was reading the latter half of the story with that expectation, but when I realized that wasn't the case, I was somewhat disappointed, but that's my own fault for drawing the wrong conclusion.

I hope you write more chappies to this great story!
KiraJenLove chapter 15 . 2/15/2011
Wow, this was a really dramatic story and everyone was so in character. Lots of emotion. I loved reading it! Will you write more chapters?
louise chapter 14 . 5/17/2008
wonderful chapter showing the friendship between ralph and bill.

looking forward to more.
Mary Rose chapter 14 . 5/2/2008
So far, so good. I hope Pam pulls through.