Reviews for Gladiator
Zenshiki chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
oh! my bad! i forgot to review this...well, anyway, i like this unique and interesting story! i hope you update this fic.
RetardedFool chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Chapter 2! Pls update
wolfie21 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
i love this!please update soon!
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I feel so bad for Natsuki. She lost everyone who was ever important to her :(

I hope you continue this one day; it's really good :)
krugern chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Great first chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
nolens volens chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Amazing! this story is very intresting. it keeps you hanging in the edge of your wanting to know what is going to happen next. thanks!
chum-sa chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
New story?i think this's good plot's interesting but it'll be better if u continue ,i hope that u'll continue other stories too.
Ayou chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
yeah! gore and more gore! huhuhuhh nina! why does he have to die!
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
What a bloody start but good, looking forward to the next chappie.
pri815 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
wow! aw poor natsuki, everyone dcear to her dead! :(

good job at setting teh mood/intro for the story, i'm excited for your next chapter !
mudboned chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
...O.o

Why would the word OK be in there?

Well I kinda skimmed it, so I dunno..xD

There are a few grammar mistakes, though. I doubt you'd want me to bother you with that.

Whenever I point out the mistakes to other authors, they don't reply to my reviews.

-.-

And don't change it either.

A bit cliche, but in this case, I guess it works. I always prefered a bit of a surprise.

Any specific couples in this?

How bout Chie and Aoi?

D

ManiazAzn
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Intense, I really want to read more chapters (hopefully it's not a one-shot right?) Anyways please update as soon as you can XD!
mrerice chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Good lord I love AUs like this. You have definately got me hooked. I'm very eager to see what happens next.
E.M.PRAETORIAN chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
nice start:) i am looking forward to reading more. you definitely picked a very brutal period in which to set this piece, civility be damned to the rule of the sword:)
NatKim chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Wow, fantastic fanfic. I like your idea. Natsuki and Nina are cousins! I like that, it's cute. It's sad that their whole family and village were killed. Nina and Natsuki were brave though. They fought to protect. But in the end, when everyone started dying, I was rooting for Natsuki and Nina to go and kill that stupid leader. So, is this like the flashback of sort to explain why Natsuki will be so cold and withdrawn later? Ah! I can't wait for you to update. The ending was driving me nuts. I'm dying of curiosity right now. Natsuki's probably not dead though right? Since, it's ShizNat and Shizuru hasn't made an appearance, then Natsuki must be alive. But, is she captured? Taken as a slave? And how will she meet Shizuru? Slave trade? Also, your title: Gladiator. Does that mean that Natsuki will be a Gladiator then and not a slave? Ah, questions, questions. Hope you update soon. I'm looking forward to it.