Reviews for Wings and Tails
Walker chapter 15 . 2/21/2017
This was really good. I deeply enjoyed reading this, with its mix of action and situational comedy (well, comedic situations...particularly with the bombs, talking about bombs and Angels telepathy).
Looking forward to reading more of your works.

Cheers
Walker chapter 9 . 2/21/2017
I'm not too familiar with maximum ride, but this is a great read so far.
I can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

cheers
long live the igster chapter 15 . 8/27/2011
THE END! r u crazy? r u trying to make me implode?
Team Rosalie chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
rly lykd it!
elf mermaid chapter 15 . 8/25/2009
Ooh, me likey! :D I give thee lollipop! ;) - enjoy!
Jamie Wilson chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
whens the mermaids coming? nice story by the way. i never thought somone would make one with h2o
Anthousa chapter 15 . 5/28/2009
cool!
deactivated189 chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
aw i cant believe its over! That was an awesome story! You captured both the MRr and H2O aspects in that.
Ruko777 chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
Really, a GREAT story! It was a very clever crossover! But I felt that it would have been WAY cooler if they had faught with the gaurds with guns a little more, you know, show the mers their stuff ;). That would have been WAY cooler! But its still an awesome story!
Storm Warning chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
O great finale! Thank you for finishing the story!
Anthropologicality chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
are you going to update this story? it's been almost a year.
Brambleberry or Lionflight chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
GREAT!
Storm Warning chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
O really good! Please update! Love both these shows! Great keeping the characters personalities the same without focusing too much on one character! PLEASE UPDATE! REALLY GOOD!
broadway2B chapter 14 . 12/6/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Write more REALLY soon! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! UPDATE SOON!
phoenixflyinghigh chapter 14 . 10/7/2008