Reviews for Depths of the Ever After
Ellen Lily chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is a very well put together story that makes me want to cry, (but I still refuse to acknowledge that these two characters died.)
Pleck chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
aww that was so sad! It was a good interpretation of that scene though!
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This is such a beautiful story, I loved the narrative and the characterizations and Remus. This is amazing. 0)
ThePandorica chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This was so sad! And a different twist. Most of the death scenes of Remus and Tonks show Lupin dying first, so it was 'nice' (although, not really as it made me sad - but y'know..) to see it switched around and see things from his point of view. :)

Proves that he did love Dora very deeply after all. It was touching to read.

Lucy*
Smile Life Away chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I liked it and at the same time I hated it. I'll explain why. I liked your story. I really did but I hated the situation - Remus and Tonks dying. You did write it beautifully though, so that the fight seemed more like a dance of colors than anything, at least in my mind. Wonderful writing, terribly sad event. Really nice :)
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
aw i think i might cry

that ws so sad

well written

great job
lyin chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
i guess you won't get this review for ages, but wow- i haven't seen Remus dying before Tonks done, and you did it wonderfully (only one thing i caught- second *many, not may ;)) love the description of Tonks here, that she lets him call her Dora now they're married; great battle banter w/ dialog and tribute to Fred, George and Marauderness, and really, an excellent short look at Remus and Dora going down bravely (more than J.K. gave us :P). great work TML! :D
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
so sad! but I loved it.
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I found you through the Review Lounge, and I'm so glad I did-

Your powerful, vivid description left me with chills, and your characters were beautifully constructed and developed, even within the limited length of this piece. The ending was perfect- horribly sad and not at all trite. I like the idea of Remus' ability to gain silence and peace after life. Excellent job on this.
stella8h8chang chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oh my god...this is one AMAZING piece of writing. It packs so much power into only a few hundred words. I honestly don't know what to say...the construction is just flawless, the language lashes out at you, as does the colour imagery...

(Just the anaphora of "many, ma(n)y miles away" doesn't quite work cause of a little typo. Shorter pieces tend to be a bit more exposed.)

Makes you loathe Bellatrix through and through...
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Stunning. Each line is perfect, carrying just the right amount of emotion. I loved the line 'Never to grow old with his wife'. Stated so simply like that, after the list of all the other things, just makes it so heart-breakingly sad. Thank-you!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Loved the length of this one. Good job.
TomOrli BloomingWell chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I've always found it hard to describe an action scene because what you envision is probably not how the reader is interpreting it and it could all get very messy. This, however, rises from the rest and makes me feel as I actually am Remus and seeing what he's seeing, feeling what he's feeling. I feel like I've just emerged from a war.

Amazing work.
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Aww, that was so sad, but amazingly well written. I loved how Remus was still in awe that he had a beautiful wife and child, but so sad that he lost them and his own life so quickly. Really well done.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
*sob!* This was exciting, emotional writing. I felt like I was there, during the battle. And thank you for giving us Tonks at her warrior best, even in death! And Remus in his final moments-funny, brave, and tragic! A true Marauder!

I loved this! Loved it!