Reviews for Fatally Flawed
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Had this discussion about sacrifice with someone else recently. When it comes to a loved one, you will sacrifice anything without a second thought. And in a way it's not a sacrifice. It's an act of love. I loved your story. Thank you for writing it.
Lilwazzabug chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Wow...that was great!O_O I loved the Constantine-esque interpretation of Hell. I always thought that was an accurate depiction. Great story:D I think I actually would have preferred this finale to the real one:(
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
...wah. Dean! :( Sequel?
kogsy21 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wow. Wow. Wow. This was just amazing. And heart breaking! I was pulled in by every word. You know how to weave things together so perfectly. I was in tears at the end. Very well-written. Great job!
M.Kena chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Gawd... that was SO SAD.

*sob*

Oh, so sad. Like to a punch to the gut, actually, when Sam came barging in...

I would kill for another chapter. :D
Sanderspleen chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
HOLY CRAP! I took your forewarning, knowing that this would not be a happy ending and just went with it, but you put such a spin on the outcome and it was incredible! Taking the idea of the boys constantly sacrificing for each other and making it a never ending story for them...basically their own private hell you can say...was fantastic!

The whole scene played out between Dean and Lillith was EXTREMELY intelligent. The banter between them, Dean still holding the charisma that is so him...I seriously can not imagine this done better. In a way of ending how we DON'T want it to, but done so well that you can't help but be in awe.

Bravo! So well done!
Lilly B chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
great story...very intense! not saying that i'd want the season to end this way either, but it was a great idea...very origional take on what might happen. again, great job!
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Man oh man - you dream in technicolor don't you? Very creepy well written story. Thanks! Thanks as well for the recommendation of Bayre's What You Feel. I'll check on SNVille.

Phoebe
Kira Reed chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
*tears* This was so emotional. A good one-shot to catch the tone of the show, I mean I wouldn't want it to go this way like you said...but wow, if Kripke did this or worse...guh! Don't want to think about it.

This caught the emotion very well. Again you are a marvel with the discriptions and the way you capture the two brothers. It was like I was watching it more then reading. You do that a lot in your writings, feels like I am right there watching the two. *hugs* You should be very proud of this piece. You did an amazing job. *wipes eyes*
Scared of Pennies chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Ow *clutches at heart*

That was so heartbreaking and heartwrenching and just...No! lol It can't end this way, oh I want to cry this is just so mean! lol

Poor Dean, Poor Sam! Beautifully written and characterised and just...ow

amazing job and if it ends this way Kripke better watch out!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Amazing. Thanks for the read.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
That idea is definately something that i havent come across in fanfic before and omg how freaking cruel it was. THAT had me riveted from start to finish, awesome writing, all the dialoge fantastic and you had me really praying that this DOESNT happen on the show coz ... well just no lol I dont think I could take that. That was a brilliant piece of work!

Tara x0x
staceycj chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Wow!...nothing else to say...but definitely wow!
Witchfire chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Great work, and keep it up!
timetowaste247 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Awesome twist on the conclusion of Dean's deal.