Reviews for Brotherhood
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh! Brill!
Love the reflectiveness of it, and the interspersing of memories...
awaylaughingonafastcamel chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
awh that was lovely :)
Nuingarien chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
That was the best brotherhood story. I almost cried over that last part of the song. Thank you.
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I enjoyed this story. It showcases both Faramir's love of his brother, his grief, and his hope at a future with Eowyn and a future relationship with his brother in law Eomer. Thanks for writing.
Child of Friday's chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Great story. Loved the song. Is it from LOTR or did you write it yourself?
Shubaltz Crazist chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I really enjoyed this story. Very emotive. _ SC
Madame Tortilla chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
So sad, yet so beautiful... you've done an amazing job! Though words aren't enough for me to descrive the greatness of your award winner marvellous masterpiece. You're an example to us all
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
my favorite character: boromir.

my second favorite character: faramir.

my third favorite character: eomer.

awesome story!
The Halfling of the Shire chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That's a really special fanfic! I hope you write more sentimental ones with brothers, or best friends. Those seem to be the best, such as Sam and Frodo, Legolas and Gimli, Merry and Pippin, and definately Boromir and Faramir! I appreciated the way you showed his love, not for a role model and a man of arms, but as a brother, proud, and yet humble. It was written as if you yourself had experienced just what Faramir was. It seemed personal and real. Well done! Tolkien would be proud!
Tatharwen Took chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Very sweet...you're very good at showing us the men behind their myths... :-) For some reason the second memory was my favourite, but I'm glad you put in the couple paragraphs that explained so many of Boromir's decisions and actions when he was with the Fellowship. Lovely work!
Deandra chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Excellent! A wonderful piece. I liked the song being the binding thread through all the memories and present-day thoughts. And the boys' reactions to Finduilas well depicted their different natures. This, too, keeps to the image Tolkien gives of Boromir being the consummate warrior.

The bit with Eomer at the end was a nice way to tug this tale away from sad, sorrowful remembrances and toward a brighter, happier future for Faramir.

Well done!

- Deandra
BM originally chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This was a very nice story and I enjoyed the glimpses into Faramir's thoughts! You did a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing it!
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Very good indeed!

Sarah x
Haarajot chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Congratulations. You did it again, this is so beautiful. It is so clearly Boromir and so clearly √Čomer as I picture them. With Faramir's reaction to his mother you make the differences in Boromir's and Faramir's character transparent.