Reviews for Echo
Sailor's Wife chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Awesome fic, can't believe I hadn't read this before now
milkywaymidnight chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
Awe, I loved it! How I wish that it could've ended like that! I think Daniel and Vala are great as friends! But I think they would end up killing each other if they were ever anything more than that. It was so meant to be Sam/Daniel. But I do have a soft spot for Sam/Teal'c thanks to the extreame closeness they shared in Unending. He can be so sween when he wants to be. Awesome story!
Annika Cullen chapter 9 . 5/1/2008
This is a very sweet story. A SD Unending fix-it fic is always enjoyable. But I wonder why Sam was feeling what the others were feeling in the scenes, like the Vaniel scene. It was like she was remembering/dreaming about scenes she wasn't a part of. Must be the Ancients.

I wish the scene of Old!Sam and Old!Daniel had happened, but without Daniel being so curmudgeonly. ::grin:: We know that Sam and Daniel are in love. It's so obvious...

I like the secondary 'ships, happy to know that I'm not the only one to like Jack/Sara. Cam/Vala is good but I prefer Teal'c/Vala. But that's just me.
HAZMOT chapter 9 . 4/23/2008
This was a fantastic ending. I know I'm one of those die hard Vala and Daniel, Jack and Sam kinda fan. But Sam and Daniel seem to fit, regardless of the past of the 50 years on board the Odyssey. I liked the way Cam and Vala came together eventually. They both felt no bugrudging of the past and felt a need to push on with their lives. In the end, regardless of what Oma had revealed to Teal'c. He now could see his friends happy and content with their other and he himself happy with Ishta and his friends for all time. :D
nexis44 chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
awsome! cant believe its done. great work and ty.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
wonderful ending! Perfectly written! :)

Entropic Cascade chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
That was such a lovely feel good story - picked me up after my horrendous day at work. Thank you! I liked the Teal'c narrative in it - it's unusual to see as it is quite difficult, but you did it very well. Have to say fair play to Sam for organising a wedding in under four months - that's some feat!

All in all, another fabulous Sam & Daniel story!
DementedLeaf chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
Aww, the wretched reproducing humans... I'll just blame the Ancients on general principles.

Have you come across a song called Pool of Tears? I think it's by Renaissance or Annie Haslam... It might be useful, I don't know.

Come to think of it, some of it seems to fit this fic. Hum.

Jabber jabber... I can't seem to make much sense today. Squi!
nexis44 chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
sweet. gr8t job;o)
phoenixmagic1 chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
this is my favorite line:

They both smiled, their arms tightening around each other as they resumed kissing, beginning to gently explore the previously unknown together.

perfectly written!

Keep up the wonderful work!

DementedLeaf chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
Aww... Maybe other people will be happy too soon... *thoughtful look*

My better keyboard stopped working. Grar. Annoyed.

I'm surrounded by chocolate... tis slightly surreal... squi!
nexis44 chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
more plz looking forward to reading more.
nexis44 chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
awawaw! more plz;o)
DementedLeaf chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
I keep finding myself describing my ex similarly... oh dear.

She's being a bit dim, isn't she? Tsk, but then I suppose he's not a naquadah thingy... Humans are too complicated for physicists, I think. This based on other situations I've come across too...
phoenixmagic1 chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Sam seems kind of sad to know that Daniel likes her, at least that's the impression I got from the last line..very well written :)