Reviews for Oops?
SemperFi-NavyNCIS chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Awesome! So funny! How freaked out must Carlisle have been, stood outside the door listening to that! :)
addicted-to-romione-bedward chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
:) LOL very funny, all of them!
StopTheMadness chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
update soon! I love this! Great for a laugh!
Bekanz chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
oh my god. this is hilarious!
Little Girlie Wolf chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
LMAO :D
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
OMG! I just found your story. It's great
VampyreADDict chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Haha! Nice!
VampyreADDict chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I don't get it. What is he talking about two holes? I mean about puting the earing in.
deleteteled chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
haha nice
askjifk chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

SO FUNNY...IMMA CRY...NO IM NOT...BUT STILL HA!

PLEASE CONTINUE!
askjifk chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

opps? ha
TiannaMVA chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
When will you update? This was great!
MeadowM3 chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
I've only just found your stories, sigh. I LOVE them! Your one shot sexualy sugestive stories are cleaver and funny. I hope you will write some more.

Here's a sugestion; Alice has a vision of E&B's first time and just as hey are about to crawl into bed Alice calls to tell Bella she has on the wrong outfit or that E would like the little blue lacy number better... E reaction would be priceless. :-)

Keep writing! It's wonderful, a refreshing island of well written fic in a sea of...
i.write.fanfics chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
OMg all your posts are funny! LMAO HERE LOL ROFL NOW THEN LMAO AGAIN WATZZ happening 2 me?
sammy55 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Haha, stupid Edward. That has actually happened to me, but it was way more akward then that.

I was taking a shower at my friends house after a sleep over and I thought she was in her room so I yelled at her to get my shampoo. Me and her sound identical so HER BROTHER couldnt tell the difference. He came in and yanked open the shower, expecting to see his sister. I screamed and he slammed the door shut. I walked down stairs and found him telling his incredibly hot friends what had happened. I havent been over there since.
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »