Reviews for To Fight One Foe and Two Hearts
Zgesiq Detoniqz chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Oh god! When Eragon started talking about Steve all I could picture in my head was Hammy from Over the Hedge going, "We should call it Steve! " to all the other animals when the confronted the hedge. So now I think Eragon's Steve is a PHAIL.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
nice
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
Goodness. DX Murtagh! That was just an Oh Shit! Moment right there! Hollywood and all... So corny! Beautiful, its more like in books though... A hot male waiting for you in by his sexy car. An overated version of the prince charming! Do continue writing such amusing and heartfelt stories!
Kit-Kat-AnGeL chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Waah :) I love EraMur :D They are awesomeness! I love this fic too, its really sweet :D Looking forward to your next update!
just a fan chapter 11 . 1/24/2010
who in in any right state of mine would end that story like that? that is not fare. you cna't do that to me. i hat you hate you hate you! i loved it thought even if i didn't get any good jucie details lol.
xxRainbow-muffinsxx chapter 11 . 1/21/2010
ahh! an amazing story! i loved it! tho...i wished ud had put an epilogue with a smexy lemon in it! lolz
Talitian chapter 11 . 5/30/2009
I can't believe I didn't read this story... this was so good. Still like your other fic better but this was wonderful. Steve was such an ass hole so he did his part well. The way that you made it though made me think he wasn't really in love with him but the part with murtagh in him because he got over him quickly. Liked the eragon murtagh thing and the playful banter. Glad that saphira and thorn are together they make a cute couple. I like AUs so this was amazing. the ending was so a chick flick, I loved it.
Obsidian Thunder chapter 11 . 5/30/2009
real nice. loved the whole damn thing!

"then what?... he's going throw his mascara at me?" is the best sentence i have read today. i cackled out loud. :)
zxnightfox chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
love it so good,

is 12 comeing soon?
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 11 . 1/2/2009
I LOVED IT SO CUTE XD but its really cute and amazing i absolutely loved it
Yuri- dono chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
nice :)
Lille Venn chapter 11 . 11/17/2008
Love your story! You're great!

I especially love the Saphira Thorn parts and Winnie the Pooh. And the Mickey Mouse clock. And the Eragon Murtagh, of course. Thank you for sharing your story
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 11 . 10/21/2008
loved it! faved!
Sun Knight chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
great story so far please update soon
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 11 . 8/18/2008
u ave to do another one ...pleaese