Reviews for Shadows Passing
AsikIkisa chapter 20 . 6/17
Oh my god.

This fic is amazing.

I know you probably won't read this and it is wierd to get reviews for fics you wrote YEARS ago, but um... this fic.

THIS FIC MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

You have successfully taken my heart, stomped on it, crushed it and then gave it back to me with 10000% more pain.

This story is amazing and so fulfilling! I cannot believe. It is really great. (and the way Miles knew how to make Phoenix not follow him by hurting him but Phoenix not giving up)

Although at one point I was sure it is going to follow the movie very closely (like, one of them would kill the other bc that was what the movie was about, but I'm so glad you didn't go there) so when i read that you decided to base this fic on that movie I thought "holy shit just fuck me up why don't you"

but i didn't expect it to hurt this much.

Brilliant work, truly admirable. Thank you for writing this. (I've seen that you have also some other narumitsu fics, i hope i won't freak you out if suddenly comments on them will start appearing)

Have a nice day.
punkoffice chapter 1 . 2/3
I THANK YOU FOR THIS. I have so many feelings right now, the writing was nice, short, simple and sweet. I had a building tension throughout the whole thing.
Rainmy chapter 20 . 2/25/2014
epilogue? i liked it entirily but i do feel bad for those who are suffering for them and don't know they are safe
betsybugaboo chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
*sobbing* Do you do this often? Rip people's hearts out and stomp on them?

And then make them come back for more?
slyfoxlady chapter 20 . 9/20/2013
This story is amazing! You captured my interest and kept it till the end. I couldn't stop reading! You portrayed their personalities perfectly. It was so heart wrenching... :'( Loved it. Wonderful job!
Lady Monochromic chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
I realise I am reading this four years later, and four hours after I was supposed to be asleep, but really I just loved this fic. I read it in one sitting with eager to complete and read each chapter thoroughly. Now, it's quite an old fic but man, it still fits in with the whole AA era although an AU as it were thanks to AJ.

Your portrayal of Phoenix and Miles was great and much loved even with the extremely odd and dramatic setting. Especially liked your take on Beckett: Phoenix's memory-loss. Parts were cliched though I fell for them myself. I doubt you'll see this but either way I wanted to say this is a great fic.
Syllem chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
I just read through the whole ff in a flow.
Nice writing style!

I have to say though, I feel like the characters are a little off... There are times when they seem to fit in real well and times where I just couldn't think of these two as Phoenix and Miles... So in some parts of this ff (I hate to admit) it was like a different story, not related to PW... But, hell, it was a good one!

This is my personal opinion, feel free to think whatever you like ;)
This story was worth reading, nice job, and thanks for sharing!
sheltatha.lore chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This. Is. Amazing.

Mad props, yo.

afk - a reread :-D
Fangirl chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
I absolutely loved this - I read it all in one sitting, pressing the 'next' button desperately every time I finished a chapter...no time for reviewing! And when I read this last chapter (by far my favourite) I knew I had to review! This being my first Phoenix Wright fanfiction I have read, I think my standards have been raised quite high :) I especially liked how you set out each of your chapters - and there was plot, omigosh, plot! Haha, I hope you have written more stories (or are writing them right now...maybe? Please? *puppy dog eyes*) because I'm going to look for more!

Fangirl out! *salutes*
Erendyce chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
Dude, this fic is awesomely awesome. I didn't imagine such a great fic could be born from a mere meme request; but seriously, it was absolutely perfect. The tension, their feelings, the angst, the ending...

This totally made my day today :D
Nichola chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Once I started reading this I couldn't stop until I'd finished. Characterisation is great and plot is believable, I loved it! .
Sheryl E W chapter 20 . 8/15/2011
Wow, incredible.
xSakuraBlossom chapter 20 . 8/7/2011
I'm tearing up. Holy shit, this was amazing. I've heard many recommendations to watch the movie Memento, but I think this is the kicker. I have GOT to watch it now.

I really don't know what to say... I mean, this was incredible. I do think there are a few plot holes- I don't think Edgeworth would have picked such an overly dramatic way out, he would have come up with something else- but I know I've got problems with plot holes all the time, so I can't knock that in any way xP The rest of this was just amazing, I love your writing style! I liked the way the chapters flipped back and forth between perspectives, it worked really well. I also liked your characterization in general. And the plot. Holy shit, the plot. Have I mentioned I loved the plot?

In any case, before I scare you with this review... This was just great. I'm off to read the rest of your stories now.

Great job, keep writing~
Forever the Uke chapter 20 . 7/10/2011
THIS was amazing.

Addictive, i honestly couldn't stop once i started, i felt compeled to read more. I NEEDED to know what happend next.

Honestly, i wish there where more storys like this out there :)

Very well done, truely amazing! xx
logicability chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
Only just two hours ago, I was mindlessly going through the archives, looking for a story that actually gave justice to Phoenix/Edgeworth.

I'm glad I found this.