Reviews for Shadows Passing
BlueMoon chapter 9 . 7/30
Oh no I'm crying.
Anon chapter 20 . 6/15
Oh my! So for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to finish the last 5 chapters in public while listening to a playlist that already makes my heart swell without reading something sooooo good. Ah it was so hard to keep myself from crying. The emotion in this is just so raw And heart wrenching. Ty for breaking my heart but also filling it with so much love. Gosh this was so beautiful :')
LizzysSongs chapter 20 . 12/13/2015
good read, great spellinggrammar!
Primrose Angel chapter 20 . 10/22/2015
I saw this recommended on Tumblr, and recognised you from your Dementia fic (the tears were plentiful), so I decided to give this a try. And am I glad. This is a perfect mix of angst and fluff, beautifully written and structured, and generally pleasing to read. Thank you for sharing and keep up your great work! x
jay chapter 20 . 7/16/2015
this is my favourite fic and i'd like to thank you for writing it
Guest chapter 20 . 7/12/2015
It's midnight, I've been speed reading this because my phone's at 3%, and this fic is...7 years old? You probably don't even use this account anymore but I feel like I should add to the long list of reviews. That was so, so good. I know it was, since I found myself (silently) shouting things as I read. Thank God I finished before my battery died. Like its about to now. Damn
AsikIkisa chapter 20 . 6/17/2015
Oh my god.

This fic is amazing.

I know you probably won't read this and it is wierd to get reviews for fics you wrote YEARS ago, but um... this fic.

You have successfully taken my heart, stomped on it, crushed it and then gave it back to me with 10000% more pain.

This story is amazing and so fulfilling! I cannot believe. It is really great. (and the way Miles knew how to make Phoenix not follow him by hurting him but Phoenix not giving up)

Although at one point I was sure it is going to follow the movie very closely (like, one of them would kill the other bc that was what the movie was about, but I'm so glad you didn't go there) so when i read that you decided to base this fic on that movie I thought "holy shit just fuck me up why don't you"

but i didn't expect it to hurt this much.

Brilliant work, truly admirable. Thank you for writing this. (I've seen that you have also some other narumitsu fics, i hope i won't freak you out if suddenly comments on them will start appearing)

Have a nice day.
punkoffice chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I THANK YOU FOR THIS. I have so many feelings right now, the writing was nice, short, simple and sweet. I had a building tension throughout the whole thing.
Rainmy chapter 20 . 2/25/2014
epilogue? i liked it entirily but i do feel bad for those who are suffering for them and don't know they are safe
betsybugaboo chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
*sobbing* Do you do this often? Rip people's hearts out and stomp on them?

And then make them come back for more?
slyfoxlady chapter 20 . 9/20/2013
This story is amazing! You captured my interest and kept it till the end. I couldn't stop reading! You portrayed their personalities perfectly. It was so heart wrenching... :'( Loved it. Wonderful job!
Lady Monochromic chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
I realise I am reading this four years later, and four hours after I was supposed to be asleep, but really I just loved this fic. I read it in one sitting with eager to complete and read each chapter thoroughly. Now, it's quite an old fic but man, it still fits in with the whole AA era although an AU as it were thanks to AJ.

Your portrayal of Phoenix and Miles was great and much loved even with the extremely odd and dramatic setting. Especially liked your take on Beckett: Phoenix's memory-loss. Parts were cliched though I fell for them myself. I doubt you'll see this but either way I wanted to say this is a great fic.
Syllem chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
I just read through the whole ff in a flow.
Nice writing style!

I have to say though, I feel like the characters are a little off... There are times when they seem to fit in real well and times where I just couldn't think of these two as Phoenix and Miles... So in some parts of this ff (I hate to admit) it was like a different story, not related to PW... But, hell, it was a good one!

This is my personal opinion, feel free to think whatever you like ;)
This story was worth reading, nice job, and thanks for sharing!
sheltatha.lore chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This. Is. Amazing.

Mad props, yo.

afk - a reread :-D
Fangirl chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
I absolutely loved this - I read it all in one sitting, pressing the 'next' button desperately every time I finished a time for reviewing! And when I read this last chapter (by far my favourite) I knew I had to review! This being my first Phoenix Wright fanfiction I have read, I think my standards have been raised quite high :) I especially liked how you set out each of your chapters - and there was plot, omigosh, plot! Haha, I hope you have written more stories (or are writing them right now...maybe? Please? *puppy dog eyes*) because I'm going to look for more!

Fangirl out! *salutes*