Reviews for Harry and the Founding of Happiness
kiera-sama chapter 43 . 4/10
I loved this story! Once I started it I couldn't stop.
Torii Wolff chapter 43 . 3/22
I loved this story :) I get the feeling it will be one I re-read often when I need a boost of happiness

Wolff
melann chapter 43 . 3/21
great story, I really enjoyed it
Haruchan-chan chapter 43 . 3/12
Totally awesome story.
misuky7 chapter 43 . 3/2
This was simply marvelous. I cannot express just how much I adored this story. The plot was brilliant, the details were fangtastic, and the character development was absolutely perfect. I cannot wait to read another story. :3
lilmisadiva chapter 3 . 2/19
aww
MyrddinAmbrosius chapter 43 . 2/12
blissful sigh Wonderful...
Fyreheart chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
"He belittled Harry as much as he possibly could and always tried to intimidate the boy or he would breathe down his neck during class, hoping that Harry would make a mistake due to his presence."

And both McGonagall and Dumbledore permit such reprehensible behavior. Gah, they should all be brought up on charges and fired.
Fyreheart chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
Minerva McGonagall is such an incredible disappointment in this story. She is the Deputy Headmistress, and yet she acts as if she has no authority over Snape. She excuses is inappropriate and unprofessional behavior by basically saying he never outgrew his teenaged angst and gee, isn't it too bad for Harry? She permits a staff member to bully an eleven year old. She is such a miserable faculty member that I find it hard to believe anyone can respect her behavior or actions.
sera sera chapter 43 . 10/16/2013
This was a very lovely fic. I especially loved Daddy Salazar calling Harry Thunderbolt. I enjoyed every word I read. Thanks for sharing it with us all
laughevil chapter 23 . 10/13/2013
PWP...
Victoria Taylor chapter 43 . 10/10/2013
I enjoyed this story. It is one of the best Founders fan fictions I have read. You have a great writing style and told a fantastic tale. I loved it.
daisy.tya chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
xd hihihi (Godric then smirked, glancing at Rowena. "I believe, my beautiful lady, thou and I have another task to finish so that this sweet lytling will be born in nine hundred and ninety-seven years. ) xd yes to have 1 or 2 childrens your self
Zucht chapter 43 . 9/1/2013
This was one of the nicest stories that I have read. I enjoyed reading it.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
amalone5283 chapter 43 . 8/26/2013