Reviews for Harry and the Founding of Happiness
Gleas chapter 43 . 4/22
This was such a heartwarming story... I'm glad I found it :)
Gleas chapter 33 . 4/21
So... for once Albus isn't evil and highly manipulative but mostly good and only a little manipulative? Good to know :p
Gleas chapter 19 . 4/21
Honestly, no one is going to even bother investigating if the punishments are deserved? Everyone is worried but no one does anything... Idiots.
Gleas chapter 10 . 4/21
It's so weird that Older Harry is like a older brother to himself at a younger age... I'm almost putting them as two separate people...
Gleas chapter 2 . 4/20
haha Qiidditch was Harry's brainchild... well the snitch in a way
Gleas chapter 1 . 4/20
Oooh I was wondering what the endearments were! Thanx lol I learnt something new today!
missgsmith51 chapter 43 . 4/18
Very lovely story! I've read some of your Healer Pomfrey stories and have enjoyed them, as well. There is something gentle and soothing about your storytelling style that has a sort of healing effect on the spirit ... Well, mine, at least. Perhaps it is your focus on character development and relationships more than exciting plot twists.

Whatever the case, your stories help dispel some of the gloom I tend to feel after reading a heavy, brooding story riddled with pain and loss ... for they celebrate life and love. Thanks for sharing this one with us.
missgsmith51 chapter 41 . 4/18
I'm surprised Helga and Rowena didn't slap the two founders for the things they said in the ceremony!
missgsmith51 chapter 40 . 4/18
"Amaterasu must have been devastated. She's such a cutie." **giggle** Its kind of funny to think of a Basilisk as "a cutie."

Okay ... Where is Godiva?
missgsmith51 chapter 37 . 4/18
Why DOES Harry get sick so often? I wonder if his immune system became debilitated during the time he lived with the Dursleys. Petunia's "care" was so lacking, and Harry truly did live in squalor in that cupboard. What if her actions affected him permanently, despite all of the initial, special care he received from the Founders?

That little examiner was certainly a jerk. I'm glad he got sick. No one deserved it more!
missgsmith51 chapter 35 . 4/18
Harry seems a bit "thick" when it comes to flashing while he is not in top shape. How many times has he screwed up now, yet he persists in trying it. This time, too, I fear he is going to encounter trouble. The times are quite different than they were at yhe time when the Founders were friends.
missgsmith51 chapter 34 . 4/18
"Don't worry... I absolutely detest Umbridge, and she won't last more than sixteen lines into the next chapter ..."

Good! I'm glad. On the scale of pure evil nastiness, that woman is right up there with Moldyshorts, Bella and Lucius. I hope Hogwarts has appropriate plans for her. He!He! **rubbing hands together and cackling with glee**
missgsmith51 chapter 33 . 4/18
Well, that was pretty disgusting of whomever decided to poison Godiva. I wonder why Draco didn't offer to go with the Minister's daughter? Doesn't he usually like hanging out with important people like that?

I'm curious about Dumbledore, too. Didn't Fawkes already inform Dumbles that Harry would be his future bond mate? Could that prompt him to possibly harm Harry out of jealousy, or is this Dumbledore good?
missgsmith51 chapter 31 . 4/18
I think Harry needs to stop flashing when he is ill. He could have wound up in a dangerous situation just as easily as he wound up with family. He was lucky.

Oh, dear ... It looks like DumDum is going to start butting in again. :(
missgsmith51 chapter 29 . 4/18
Oh, I think we all know who the Goblet is going to choose ... or will things be different this time? Isn't Voldemort truly dead? Snape's Dark Mark disappeared when Harry blasted "Wraithmort" to smithereens. Doesn't the absence of the Mark indicate Voldy's death? Also, haven't the Horcruxes all been destroyed, or was I correct about there being another one?
1,345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »