Reviews for Harry and the Founding of Happiness
Pathseekerme chapter 36 . 7/20
Sorry you were sick while writing this chapter, but the chapter didn't suffer! It was very well-written! Keep up the good work!
MightBeAWitch chapter 43 . 6/19
That was the best fanfiction I've ever read in my life! You're an incredible writer, I wish I could write like you! I love how he was raised in the Founders' time, especially how he got there was awesome. Thanks for writing this this story! :)
Morgan Lovegood chapter 43 . 6/9
Ahhh
Gleas chapter 43 . 4/22
This was such a heartwarming story... I'm glad I found it :)
Gleas chapter 33 . 4/21
So... for once Albus isn't evil and highly manipulative but mostly good and only a little manipulative? Good to know :p
Gleas chapter 19 . 4/21
Honestly, no one is going to even bother investigating if the punishments are deserved? Everyone is worried but no one does anything... Idiots.
Gleas chapter 10 . 4/21
It's so weird that Older Harry is like a older brother to himself at a younger age... I'm almost putting them as two separate people...
Gleas chapter 2 . 4/20
haha Qiidditch was Harry's brainchild... well the snitch in a way
Gleas chapter 1 . 4/20
Oooh I was wondering what the endearments were! Thanx lol I learnt something new today!
missgsmith51 chapter 43 . 4/18
Very lovely story! I've read some of your Healer Pomfrey stories and have enjoyed them, as well. There is something gentle and soothing about your storytelling style that has a sort of healing effect on the spirit ... Well, mine, at least. Perhaps it is your focus on character development and relationships more than exciting plot twists.

Whatever the case, your stories help dispel some of the gloom I tend to feel after reading a heavy, brooding story riddled with pain and loss ... for they celebrate life and love. Thanks for sharing this one with us.
missgsmith51 chapter 41 . 4/18
I'm surprised Helga and Rowena didn't slap the two founders for the things they said in the ceremony!
missgsmith51 chapter 40 . 4/18
"Amaterasu must have been devastated. She's such a cutie." **giggle** Its kind of funny to think of a Basilisk as "a cutie."

Okay ... Where is Godiva?
missgsmith51 chapter 37 . 4/18
Why DOES Harry get sick so often? I wonder if his immune system became debilitated during the time he lived with the Dursleys. Petunia's "care" was so lacking, and Harry truly did live in squalor in that cupboard. What if her actions affected him permanently, despite all of the initial, special care he received from the Founders?

That little examiner was certainly a jerk. I'm glad he got sick. No one deserved it more!
missgsmith51 chapter 35 . 4/18
Harry seems a bit "thick" when it comes to flashing while he is not in top shape. How many times has he screwed up now, yet he persists in trying it. This time, too, I fear he is going to encounter trouble. The times are quite different than they were at yhe time when the Founders were friends.
missgsmith51 chapter 34 . 4/18
"Don't worry... I absolutely detest Umbridge, and she won't last more than sixteen lines into the next chapter ..."

Good! I'm glad. On the scale of pure evil nastiness, that woman is right up there with Moldyshorts, Bella and Lucius. I hope Hogwarts has appropriate plans for her. He!He! **rubbing hands together and cackling with glee**
1,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »