Reviews for Harry and the Founding of Happiness
Sweet singer chapter 43 . 1/21
I love this story. I like how the Voldemort issue was resolved without a war and I like how Harry had friends in both times. I also like how he had friends in at least three of the houses, no harry/draco rivalry. I also like how Harry and Severus came to understand and respect each other and I think godiva is sweet.
Nadiafarjana chapter 43 . 12/10/2015
Awesome story
hisnhers chapter 43 . 12/5/2015
I absolutely loved and adored this fic.

-his
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Sweet story...Why are the founders always all shipped together though? Seems odd for them all to be husband and wife and not independent of each other.
Ghost Guardian chapter 43 . 9/20/2015
EEEEE! THAT WAS AMAZING! OH MY GOODNESS! (::)
Guest chapter 43 . 9/15/2015
This will probably be the only story i will lile where harry is together with an OC - or somefin like that - who is also a girl. Thanks for writing this. - InsanitySage

I currently cant seem to get onto my account and am forgetting whether that is still my name or not . . . *chuckles and scratches the back of teir head awkwardly*
Pathseekerme chapter 36 . 7/20/2015
Sorry you were sick while writing this chapter, but the chapter didn't suffer! It was very well-written! Keep up the good work!
TheGeekyGoth chapter 43 . 6/19/2015
That was the best fanfiction I've ever read in my life! You're an incredible writer, I wish I could write like you! I love how he was raised in the Founders' time, especially how he got there was awesome. Thanks for writing this this story! :)
Morgan Lovegood chapter 43 . 6/9/2015
Ahhh
Gleas chapter 43 . 4/22/2015
This was such a heartwarming story... I'm glad I found it :)
Gleas chapter 33 . 4/21/2015
So... for once Albus isn't evil and highly manipulative but mostly good and only a little manipulative? Good to know :p
Gleas chapter 19 . 4/21/2015
Honestly, no one is going to even bother investigating if the punishments are deserved? Everyone is worried but no one does anything... Idiots.
Gleas chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
It's so weird that Older Harry is like a older brother to himself at a younger age... I'm almost putting them as two separate people...
Gleas chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
haha Qiidditch was Harry's brainchild... well the snitch in a way
Gleas chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Oooh I was wondering what the endearments were! Thanx lol I learnt something new today!
1,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »