Reviews for Dexter in the House
StarryEyedReader chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Dexter is a bit out of character - he is usually a little more reticent with other people. And more private too, would not have volunteered to take up his victims victim as a room mate - makes things harder for him. But the idea is brilliant.
BloodyNeutral chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
Wooh. Oh my god.. This was intense.. I'm totally in love in Dexter now, and I haven't even seen the series yet. .XD Ugh, the suspense, the characterization, the.. everything! Loved it..!
LuLaine chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Brilliant! Dexter and House are my favorite TV Shows and you did an amazing job in this fic!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 12 . 2/6/2010
this warrents for another cross over!
thomas hobbs chapter 12 . 11/16/2009
wow, that was disturbing, and really good, poor house, why is he always getting beaten up and raped in your stories?
bmax chapter 12 . 11/12/2008
Just read this from start to finish and am wondering why I never saw it earlier! This was absolutely brilliant!

The plot, the descriptions, the thoughts and feeling of the characters were all beautifully written.

Yes, the subject matter was a bit gruesome at times but it was all necessary for the completion of this story.

I haven't read a story like this that had captured my interest and wouldn't let me go. Bravo!

I've never seen Dexter but from what you've described, it sounds like a very interesting show.

This is going into my favorites. And by the way, the reason I found it is it was rec'd at hw_reqs on LJ.

Also, your grammar and attention to detail made it THAT much more enjoying to read. Drives me nuts when I try to read a good story full of spelling and grammar errors.

Thank you for this enjoyable read.
conniemelissa chapter 12 . 11/7/2008
I have read a lot of gratuitous "Let's Hurt House" fics where there is no resolution and no regard for the character the author is borrowing. This is the first one I have read where I was not tempted to yell at the author to seek help. The only issue/question I have is how the entire Miami police department could come up to NJ for a missing forensics scientist. Aside from that I loved this story and was sad to see I had reached the end. BTW I just found this story yesterday.
Bonomania chapter 12 . 10/21/2008
Oh. Wow. Only just found this fic so sorry for the late commenting lol. It is awesome.

Just read it all the way through in one go this evening and I can honestly say it was quite a journey for me.

I've never watched Dexter before, but I might consider it now :D

Your characterisation is brilliant and you tackled a some very sensitive topics perfectly.

Love House. Love Wilson...love House/Wilson ;)

Certainly made my evening worth while. Thanks for sharing. x
Motif chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Brilliant Crossover! I hope you write more of it.
Taka ichijouji chapter 12 . 9/1/2008
While I have not been a big fan of slash, especially in characters on TV shows that are obviously straight, I really did enjoy this story. You nailed the Dexter character almost perfectly and that's hard to do, since the man has absolutly no ability to feel emotionally. Good story!
lena chapter 12 . 6/16/2008
I apologize in advance for answering another review on your story concerning me.

Angelfirenze: Hi, I'm the moron!
miikkuli chapter 12 . 6/16/2008
Awsome. o-o
BSEVER chapter 12 . 6/16/2008
I'm experiencing mixed feelings here : sad that this story is over, relieved though for House, and happy that you're still writing on "Die Trying".

Anyway, Dexter In The House was as good as The Contract. Kudos and thanks.
ukiah chapter 12 . 6/15/2008
i loved this story! I never seen dexter. no tv cable. as a side thing your story is hard to get to. I used the search on fanfic by story and your name, not found, i have to go out to internet, yahoo. a put story,Dexter in the House. and up pops your story on...fanfic. it's a pain. used to work. outher searchs work. I could be crazy. thanks for the story.
DemonicSymphony chapter 12 . 6/15/2008
One of the most awesome fics I have EVER read.

LOVED it beginning to end!