Reviews for Benny, Meet The Volturi
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
lol funny
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Aww that is so cute! Noodles huh? Interesting. And I love Marcus too and I was really sad that he only spoke ONCE in the whole saga but when he did he was the only good guy in the Volturi so he rocks in my opinion.
Mi'era Az'ule chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I liked the Italian lord and really cute guy. It makes me think of Markus in a more agreeable light. Our sis says it was funny
Georgina of Dragons chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Your friend's dog sounds like a right nutter. Though i understand, i've got two Boxers and a Neopalitain Mastiff at home and they're ALL bonkers.
Kikai NekoChan chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
LOL I am still shaking with laughter! It would be cool if you made a story were you ended up with Marcus, that would be so awesome!
sock monkeys chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
OMG! LOL!
Permanent Rose chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Cute. I absolutely love any story that has to do with the Volturi (and Marcus is my favourite too, as you can probably tell from my story :))
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Aww that was so cute! I love Marcus too!
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
hahahahahaha! can't wait to see what happens to Voldy!
iPod Junkie chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
hahaha lol. Great story. so funny! I loved it! This SHOULD get your muse started again.
PeaceLoveJonas7894 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Uh-oh! Hes going to be taking over every evil villain with his puppy cuteness! LOL! Hehe... Cute story! :)
me-myself-and-me chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
aww benny sounds cute.
Lemonade Ninja chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
That was SOO CUTE!

I love my Benny, he's so floofy.

This story is definitely going in my faves!

NerdyGuRu2

P.S. - For anyone else reading this, I know the author in real life, and she is AWESOME!
Dead Vamp Rising chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
That was brillinat and really funny! Your friend has a cool dog :).