Reviews for Touch
Oh my goodness, this is astonishing! Please, I beg of you, although it was a wonderful bittersweet ending, let Ulquiorra feel Orihime's touch again. They both deserve -at the very least- that much.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Please write more!
Grace chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
...I have no words for this, let me say this though I didn't like it... I absolutely loved it! I would love a sequel to this, I'm a big fan of Ulquihime. Ironically though I know little to nothing about Bleach. So again, Please make a sequel!

P.S. I beg of you! Make another one! If you don't I'll cry! :'(
kurosakiLenalee chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Love it! Nice and clean and not too ooc. Great job. Love this pair.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Grimmjaw and Habiel?
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Oh this is so cute and so sad... I love this. You managed to stay in character for Ulqui-kun... well done! Four stars! ****
Lupita G chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
SerenityWritesSlash chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
That was heartwrenching, and beautifully written, might I add.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Composingjealousy chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
beautiful.. and sad ;A; *favorite*
nipnag chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
ahh, what bittersweetness. i always imagined these two to have a tender and quiet kind of romance and i think you did a good job capturing that :)
Mystique146 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Amazing you must do another one I want to see what happens next, always loved the idea of these two together :D
Timely chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I was 'touched' (haha) by this story. So sad at the end, but man I feel you Ulquiorra... I love this story because I can imagine this happening. It was beautiful, thank you
DrankBleachAsChild chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Really good story! I like how you carried it out, and also the end. Great job!
Dola chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
YAY! cool fic, I love reading Ulqui's thoughts, it's always interesting to see how different authors write him. There wasn't much dialogue, but that was ok! cuz the story was good. D well-done.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »