Reviews for A Happy Ending
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
TheLast-Lullaby chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Okay I totally understand that this is your story and all characters can be the way you want them and all that jazz, but Hinata not knowing how to cook bugs me on a spiritual level. I dunno like it's just weird!
kagome718 chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
Hello ;) loving this story so far, your portrayal of hinata and sasuke is very different from what I'm used to seeing and I like it. I'm a bit confused tho. I think a couple chapters ago they were headed to the village hidden in the mist by boat, and now their headed to suna? I may be reading it wrong but in case I'm not just wanted to let you know...:)
futuranna chapter 20 . 3/22/2014
there something i not quite sure b weren't they supposed to be in the mist and not in suna? i mean if they are in suna it wouldn't make sens as to why they were on a baot. i still love the story and all, i mean why would i be reading it back to back like my onw persinnal marathon if i didn't ut still. is the sune mist thing a mistake or did i miss something?
LovitaSxH chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
So fantastic
LovitaSxH chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
...When we know it will end up together
LovitaSxH chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Its been a dream like that first meeting รง
LovitaSxH chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Fantastic first and second chapters
kandita chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
I must say that I live the way you captured Naruto's and Sasuke's friendship...it's as if they consider each other as a sibling(brother):).
kandita chapter 21 . 7/2/2012
One word perfect:)! I love love love love this story with all my heart! It was extremely well written...if I could remember the other word for excellent I would have put it...you are now added as another one of my favorite author(with the little I already have)...very good work
You get 4 well deserved stars**** from me...
Guest chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
I finished so now we are more or less 1:40 am, but I could not stop reading and I got very emotional at the end. Sorry for the mistakes that I'm talking about Brazil, so my English is not up to snuff, in any case I loved his story was sweet and romantic like a Sasuke and Hina should be :)
z-z Shamira z-z chapter 21 . 5/15/2012
wow this was n amasing story i really loved it
XDForTheWin chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Awesome! :D
Hinata2120 chapter 21 . 6/6/2011
Ok I read it all now I will try to read your other stories like hinata the vamp or something like that. well this story IS great I LOVE it

Well