Reviews for The Strange Daydreams of Hermione Granger
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Peculiar, but charming story.
WingsOfDazzle chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
Dear Gosh, I will never understand what went through your mind to write this but it worked out quite well. I freak out at the classic line from Star Wars... How the heck many movies are you spicing this with?
WingsOfDazzle chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
And I agree. Reality looks different when you look at it form the other side.
WingsOfDazzle chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Why she didn't just leave with Draco is beyound me. And this ship with snape sounds like the gray area inbetween the black and white sides of the other two. Hmm.
WingsOfDazzle chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Well The events have changed the situation by quick abit. And this the names for the ships are a good choice.
WingsOfDazzle chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That was wonderful! Truly Creative Idea. Lol. I can't believe I never saw this before. Cant wait to keep reading.
RebelComicNerd chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
This is my most favorite fanfiction yet! You have inspired my imagination to go back to writing fanfics.. and back to writing Dramione. Thank you for re-awakening my imagination, you muse. Can't wait to read the sequel! )

~*Writergurl24~
Rin-anne chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
This story is awesome! So funny, I loved it. There was a lot of pirates of the carribbean references, but overall it was great. Everyone's names in the dream world were creative. Except I got confused at one point; I hadn't realized there was a cou on the Silver Doe until it was mentioned later.
Jakumo1 chapter 10 . 11/12/2011
Aw I love happy endings! :-3
Vito chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I laughed at this!
The Virgin Butterfly chapter 10 . 8/8/2010
i am happy to say this is passebly my new favorite story on the site! please please please (yes i am begging on my knees here) please finish the sequel!

it's a halerious story and so cute and they must fall in love in the end!
Era Of Aequora chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
that was pretty cool. its like harry potter with bits of the story from pirates of the carribean, national treasure, lord of the rings and star wars or something. lol. nice job with it.
DeathCobraEater chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
verry nice i like the idea and i loved the story!
Lisa Monroe-Salvatore chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I am interested lol!
Inkling chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Absolutely the best lighthearted HG/DM fic out there. I thought I should eventually tell you that as I'm coming back to read it AGAIN, after countless times before.

I really hope you don't give up on Fair Maiden's Dream (it looks like it's safe but you never know...) because I would be heartbroken if I don't get to know the ending after all these months!

In my eyes, you're a GENIUS for combining two of my favourite things in the entire world: HP and pirates! And for linking it seamlessly from the actual plot of the book, AND for keeping everyone so in character (as much as is possible in these stories, anyway...).

Your writing style is so confident and engaging and is a joy to read. It doesn't hurt that you've got a gift for comedy either, which matches my sense of humour completely!

I love you (in a non-stalkerish way!), please don't stop sharing your talent and imagination!

Inkling x