Reviews for Nazi
The Ice Within chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
concept.

-Icy-
Pendragon2601 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Hmm, interesting way to put it. I can see were Simon's coming from and also because he's jewish it would be kind of realistic for him to think of Jace like that. Although, in all fairness the Nazis weren't blonde hair, blue eyes, it was the Aryan race that Hitler wanted to be the "superior race." Yeah, I'm a big history buff so I know all these random facts. :L Please write more like this.
Ally.and.Me chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
HaHaHa That Was Verry Entertaining And Halarious

Love you,Jane
Jexany chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Don't like you compared Jace with a Nazi, but maybe I'm a bit touchy with that topic. Anyway you got the way Simon feels really good, poor jealous vampire D
Queen Of Dead Hearts chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
interesting speculations. . .but i like it :)
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Great job. Short but perfect
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That's an interesting comparison. I've never thought of anything like that. :)
shmobeline chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Lol, such a good point. It just reminds me that I need to study for my Nazi Germany History exam... D:

I'm really liking your ficlets though. Yay for someone else who just writes little asides. I was despairing that I'd never find one.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh wow! Snap! Never thought of that! Oo I love it! A listing of all the things that make Jace soo sexy and soo dangerous! Simon's POV is very understandable when you think how much danger Jace represented to him. Good work!
Tory494 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
you write jelousy so well... i love it like i love them all
Vanity Is Precious chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Tsk,Tsk. Oh Simon. But funny...Jace though, could never be one.
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
If Jace were a Nazi, I would... Burn the book haha. This is a very Simon-like POV though, so great job.
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
haha wow...that seems so Simon! I never even thought about that..but i guess it kind of does make sense. But I love Jace so he can't be a nazis!
Amabel chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Lol, now that I think about it, you're right. Awsome drabble!

- Amabel
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
ooh GOSH. simon really lets it go there, doesnt he? i feel sorry for him though, simon i mean-he always seems to get the short straw. :( still, thats no excuse for calling jace a nazi! although, if i was in simons situation, im sure i wouldnt be too far off thinking the same thing :P great little drabble. cool idea. :)