Reviews for An Act of Contrition
sam chapter 9 . 8/9/2009
hi i just wanted to say that i really love this story, and i hope that u finish it. i would really like to know what happened to johnny. please update soon.
tani chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
i really miss this story it is one of my favorites, and i check all the time to see if it has been updated. i hope you come back to it sometime.
awtr101fan chapter 9 . 12/4/2008
omg...this story has me hooked. so full of drama, action & romance. i found it when looking 4 nikodine stories, actually ne stories that mainly feature nadine crowell. once i started w/ the 1st chapter i just couldn't stop til i got the last 1.

so what happened w/ johnny? did he die, did they break up? the cliffhanger has me on the edge of my seat. please update when u get a chance. i'd really luv 2 c how hte story finishes. same thing w/ the abby sitch. k, hope 2 read more soon. have a good 1 :)

-erica
beanybabe324 chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
Oh no. Poor Nadine. All alone during the holidays. I really hope Johnny's okay. Maybe he left her to protect her after the shooting like Jason did with Elizabeth on the show. Please update soon I am in love with Nohnny or JoNa or Jodine. Whatever you want to call them. I think they are perfect together and Johnny deserves better than LocoLu and Nadine needs someone who isn't in love with his dead fiancé.
Reality-IS-Fiction chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
I LOVE this fic but are u EVER going to update it!
Reality-IS-Fiction chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
Update soon please waiting for more.
Candymen chapter 9 . 8/26/2008
Alright I want you to know that I registered for this site just to send you a response. PLEASE don't kill Johnny off. Put him in a rehab facility and continue the story. I love Johnny and Nadine (Nohnny). I hope you write more. You are doing a wonderful job.
rebelangel566 chapter 9 . 8/7/2008
dont kill him! im so glad to see some johnny nadine stories hell id even take him with maxie as long as he isnt with lulu. i cant wait for your update.
Aylarain chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Where is Johnny? I love the Nohnny pairing and Nadine actually makes Johnny a character that I am interested in, because on the show I just am not. Not as long as he is attached to Boo-hooLu. This is a great story.
Alece chapter 9 . 7/18/2008
Where is Johnny? AH! Update soon!
bronxgrrl chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
Why do I feel this is going to go badly for Nadine? Tsk tsk.
poeticgrace chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
I've been reading this for awhile and thought I'd finally drop a note to tell you how much I love it. The two Nohnny fics on this site have me craving the pairing.
onesmartgoalie chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
Poor Nadine. It's nice to see though that her life is hard being married to Johnny. Hopefully she can convey that to Abby in the future. Anyways, update soon!
amazing07 chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
LOVE! Update soon cuz I'm in love ... with this story and Johnny cuz he's awesome. I hated how Sonny treated Nadine. That pissed me off cuz that's just Sonny these days for you and he used to not be like that.
Reality-IS-Fiction chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
Great chapter, Sonny was an ass, evil Sonny! I love it though please update soon.