Reviews for An Act of Contrition
ally chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
just found this story ...and its awesome! really enjoying the Nadine/Johnny pairing...it has the naughty-nice thing going for it! Can't wait to read more! please update soon!
onesmartgoalie chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
At least one person is on her side. Personally, I like Sam more than Elizabeth, but it's great to constantly see a nice, stable, and caring person like Elizabeth on the show.

And, wow, Nikolas sucks now. He and Nadine usually have good scenes together. I wish they'd get together at this moment, but it looks like it'll be going towards Nik/Claudia, so that sucks.

Anyways, loved it and update soon!
Reality-IS-Fiction chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
Poor Nadine
amazing07 chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
Love it!
jess chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
Hey

I really like this story and love johnny and nadine together/ ever since this story and the "right man" story i find lulu to be annoying and self righteous on the show. anyway i would be interested to see what nik thought of the marriage. any way please continue
onesmartgoalie chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
Yay! Nadine told Lulu off! I really don't like Lulu. Anyways, update soon!
amazing07 chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
Love it! I love Johnny and Nadine together.
Molinhas chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
Great update! I love Johnny & Nadine together.

Update Soon!
Reality-IS-Fiction chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
Amazing chapter keep up the great work girl!
robinmaxwell chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
I love the pairing Humbug!

I have always just read Liason, but ventured into this story and am loving it!

They really are a great pair and I love your writing!
Reality-IS-Fiction chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
Hey great chapter please update soon. Oh and thanks for replying to my other review.
onesmartgoalie chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
Yay! Nadine told Claudia off! I love it when she speaks her mind. And aw, they got married. How lovely.

Back to the smut thing, I'm uncomfortable with writing it too. Heck, I'm uncomfortable with reading a lot of it. But if it's a part of a story I will. I'd rather see a lot of character development, UST, and then sex being alluded to. But that still doesn't mean it's not hot, especially for Nadine/Johnny, who the idea of is hot and interesting.
Reality-IS-Fiction chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
update soon please
Reality-IS-Fiction chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Hey I glad u started this fic I have become slightly obsessed with Nadine and Johnny fic there are not enough out there!
onesmartgoalie chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
Wow, that was hot. Really hot. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »