Reviews for An Act of Contrition
onesmartgoalie chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Abby's so smart, seeing that Nadine and Johnny loved each other early on in the story when they couldn't. Anyways, update soon!
CB chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I can't wait to find out what happens next in your story. Waiting for an
sweetgirl23 chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
I like this story. I can't wait to see where this is going. Because of you I am becoming a Johnny and Nadine fan. Keep up the great work.
Caraluna chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
You know, Abby's story gets to me. Oddly enough I've been doing some serious thinking about Life and Death lately... But I'm still scared sh!tless at the idea that my life will come to an end sometime in the future... But let's jut don't go there.

On to the story...

I like that it's been told in flashbacks from Nadine's POV. The fact that Johnny adultnaped her again, made her drive and fell asleep after pulling a gun on her is just so cute and endearing, at least to me.

I'm constantly comparing Nohnny to Liason, and although they are fundamentaly different they are also alike in many ways. I liked that you rewrote the 'Gun Lesson' for Nohnny. It was equally hot, but you managed to make it their own. Go Nadine! I knew she was going to embrace the challenge ahead.

Yah, what can I say? I'm becoming addicted to this pairing. So I will definitely be waiting for an update. Not patiently, but persistantly.
onesmartgoalie chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Abby is a cool character. And she's right, Nadine's story is hot. Anyways, update soon!
Lucian Dreams chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Ooh another Nohnny fanfic. I'm just loving these two together. I'm wondering where Elizabeth could be myself. Can't wait to see how Nadine will react to Johnny having to protect her now. Awesome chapter. Hope to see more soon.
onesmartgoalie chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Johnny and Nadine, just wonderfulness. They're already ruining her on the show right now, making her Nikolas' obsessed stalker. Anyways, can't wait to see Johnny protect Nadine. Update soon!
Caraluna chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
That is some promise right there for a girl he barely knows.

I'm in love with Johnny Z and Nadine C as a couple. And I'm so glad that you decided to write a full story just for them.

I was very surprised by Nadine's decision to stay quiet about Michael's shooting. But she is right, if she were to say something there's just going to be even more blood shed and the cycle would just keep going.

Ah, poor misunderstood Johnny, he just needs someone to listen to him... And his Lulu just seems to be too preoccupied with Logan to pay attention.

I can't help to wonder where was nurse Elizabeth and with whom? ;)

Can't wait for more...
spixiegirl27 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I love this story and I love Nonny. Johnny so totally needs to get away from Lulu and Nik is getting on my nerves, so Nadine needs to be away from him as well. There should definatly be more Nonny stories out there. Great Job!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3