Reviews for Grattitude
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Tony does like attention. He likes people to know he ist here but thats about it. But not for doing the right thing. If it job related or not. He just want to be left alone and go on like nothing happened.
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I have read this story at least ten times and it never gets old! I love it! XD
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Yeah, that is something that Tony never does...take credit when he really desearves it. A more recent one is after saving Ziva from Somalia...Vance starts off a round of applause and Tony just sits at his desk without a word. I like that you have Tim show him that he is grateful in the little ways. 10/10
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Awesome job !
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Liked this story a lot. Thanks for sharing! :)
Mulderette chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Great story :) I liked it a lot.
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
i loved the ending :) great ending to a great story!
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Great story! Wish there was more somehow, and yet it perfect the way it is too.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Well done; I enjoyed this a lot.

I did find two small grammatical errors; both dealing with the tenses of words.

You used screamed in "A screamed pierced the air..." it should be "A scream pierced the air..." and the second one was "I don’t asked to be treated..." It should be "I don't ask to be treated..." because asked and screamed are past tenses and you want to use present tense when talking and describing something that's going on right that second.
Aimless chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aw... this story was wonderful and the ending was absolutely perfect! Thank you for Sharing.
ShadowedHand chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Nice insight into Tony. I do think he hams up the unimportant things and plays down his important contributions: rightly so, as the act would otherwise be cheapened.
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
You were worried about putting this up? I thought it was great. I would have loved to see more to the story. I enjoyed it and am glad your friend told you to post it...Sue
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I loved it. A true Dinozzo Fanfic. It does him justice and it's very well written. Write more please
Vayedra chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I'd really like you 2 write a sequel of that, I love Tony/McGee friendship and this is really well-written!

So, plz go on!