Reviews for Tequila
Knight of Silver chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Cute. Can't wait for more.
louise chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
love gabby and your fics...please write more.
gonnabemarine chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
please don't wait so long to update again...! i love your stories!
Elizabeth Perry chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I want you to continue this, I need you to continue this...I loved this, my Abbs getting drunk over her Gibbs is pure love!
CDR Blaine chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
This story has started off well. I'm looking forward to the next installment. I applaud you for writing something centered around Abby and Gibbs.
Angel Sciuto chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Nice little twist makin it seem like Ziva was there. can't wait to read the next chapter
ducky72 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
It would definitely be great to have this continued
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
From a closet Gabby fan, I have to say this is too sweet. It was a great choice having it in first person, and the personas you've potrayed are down pat! Nice job. Looking forward to more...but sh...dont tell anyone :) :)

Take care,

-TLH
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
nicely done can't wait to read what happens next
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Great Job. It's a good story.. are you going to finish the area then possibly they say goodbye then he shows up again? Hm Can't wait to read more...

Hugs,
Elfenwesen chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Continuing this sounds very good to me. I liked it so far (I wouldd've never thought of Abby being incognito for a road trip, she's such a clever girl!) and I would really appreciate more of it. Maybe if only you get enough encouragement from our reviews you will continue to wirte this? I'd love that.
erica chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
please please continue! and with some hot sex! lol
SexyScottishDoc chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I will be eagerly awaiting the next part to this. great so far!
sasha1600 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Considering Mike's reaction to Gibbs asking if it's a Goth looking for him, I *really* hope Abby has some of her regular clothes in a bag somewhere ;-).
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17