Reviews for Tequila
RagxxDoll chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
this is too cute!
RagxxDoll chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
this chapter made me cry! i dont know why but it did
RagxxDoll chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
hahahahahaha amazing
RagxxDoll chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
this made me sad but its so like abby to go running after gibbs
The Queen of Confusion chapter 15 . 11/3/2008
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
bookworm45 chapter 15 . 9/27/2008
Beautiful story. Wonderful ending.
Abbs chapter 15 . 9/26/2008
I liked the story and have been waiting for more.

But I'll be honest, that ending could have been for any story, the last few chapters just felt different when compared to the Mexico chapters. It's not just a difference in location, and deeper than a difference in tone.

It felt like we had 2 completely different Gibbs and Abbys. I don't know.
RavennaNightwind chapter 15 . 9/26/2008
Yay! I love happy endings. Great story. I really enjoyed it.
Cake-Otaku chapter 15 . 9/25/2008
finally a happy end!

yippie!

thx god i was so afraid you would not get them back together!

you rock!
Angel Sciuto chapter 15 . 9/25/2008
Though I hate to see this story end b/c I've really enjoyed it, you are fast becoming my fav. author. I find myself checking my emails hoping you've either started a new story or added to one of your others.

And before you start thinking I'm some nutjob, I'm a fellow author & I know from personal experience that a little encouragement goes a long way. So please keep writing your stories b/c I enjoy reading them & I know I can't be the only one that enjoys them!
mindy chapter 15 . 9/25/2008
Please tell me that you aren't going to leave us there! I love this story and don't want to see it end!
KellyRoxton chapter 15 . 9/25/2008
Aw were at the end already. Pouts. Okay now get back to Inked you promised us like a really and truly scorching chapter and I don't see it posted yet. Giggles.. Write more soon.

Hugs and much thought.

Me
Abbie1212 chapter 15 . 9/25/2008
Oh, so sad to see it end...*tear* but still, a very good ending, *beams* love it...
scarletalphabet chapter 15 . 9/25/2008
Aww this was so good. :) And we're all allowed to be a sap every once in a while. :P
Casper2591 chapter 15 . 9/25/2008
Wowsers! Loved it! :) :) :)
254 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »