Reviews for Tequila
Abbie1212 chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
Holy crap, tears coming to eyes, and I'm not a weepy person... Loved it so beautifully heart breaking...

~Abbie
Gabbyfan923 chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
Wonderful as always. I love your version of the missing scene of Gibbs making the decision to stay. Very insightful and real. :)
Elizabeth Perry chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
Loved this chapter...Bring on the angst, I can't wait until Abby knows he's back, and know that he decided to stay after his talk with 'Jenny'...Oy! Bring it on! :)
Cake-Otaku chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
omg how will this go out?

i hope you will bring them back together!

cheers
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
Great as always! You really make Gabby beautiful! I love it! Cant wait to see Abby's reaction...She is gonna be SO mad, yet SO happy...and I have no doubt you're going to write it well! :D

Cant wait!

-TLH
georgiamagnolia chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
*cries*

*gives hugs*

*passes out chocolates and tissues*

Oh, lovely stuff, angst and all! I love that your stories are so close to canon yet so believeably not. Your gift for dialogue is also wonderful, and weaving the real show moments in and out of the stories just makes it all the better, a seamless mix of your new and the show familiar into a whole new and fabulous story.

*MUCH LOVE*
icarustooclose chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
Ooh, well done angst fest. Hurts so good.
gonnabemarine chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
oh god more! lol. awesome job! he's finally coming back! i want a sex scene now!
KellyRoxton chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
Oh my Goodness that was GREAT oh the tension. Poor Abby, Poor Gibbs. Could you just imagine the heart ripping hurt she would have felt pulling into his driveway and seeing that sign and then walking down the stairs and facing the truth that he's not coming back. Hm makes for some really and truly wonderful Angst.

Wonder where you are going from here? For some reason I don't see her just falling back into his arms right away. Abby seems a little stubborn. Hmm wonder where you are going with this. Hope the move is going GREAT and hope to email you soon. Sept 23 is coming up fast. Will you be able to watch the new episodes. have you seen the new promo of season six on tv? It's playing with the song Breaking up is hard to do. Hugs you. Write soon great Job.
sorgina13 chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
Enjoying this story very much
Angel Sciuto chapter 13 . 9/7/2008
It's my fav. Gabby scene too

I think you captured it quite well.

I love this story BTW
RavennaNightwind chapter 13 . 9/7/2008
Great chapter! I can't wait for more.
Cake-Otaku chapter 13 . 9/6/2008
oh wow!

more handcffs please?

that was hot!

keep writing!
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 13 . 9/5/2008
Another great addition. :D Loved the handcuff scene as well. They are darling together! :D And you write them so well. Keep it up...and Im gonna take this chance to ask for no smut. Am I kidding myself? :D

Great job again!

-TLH
alix33 chapter 13 . 9/5/2008
"part of me has relished the challenge. There’s only so much roof fixing one man can do before he gets bored." - LOL, though I still laugh like a drain each time my DVD gets to the bit where Franks orders the hot tub from Gibbs on the roof (or was Gibbs on the ladder when Franks did that ordering?)!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »