Reviews for A Summer to Remember
MysticSorceror chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Things I liked:

I like the character interactions

Aww, he misses Machi, that's really cute

Fabulous descriptions

Love your OCs

Aww, the last time they went to the beach really was fun but they didn't go during Golden Week right? Wasn't it the summer since they spent golden week at the lake house.

Elmo? My god, that is very very scary

I like the idea of the band

Taco salad? That actually sounds somewhat yummy

Next chapter seems interesting

Ways to improve:

Work on strengthening characterisation

Myst

Things that I didn't like:

Yuki wouldn't be able to drive in Japan until he was twenty

Wrong form of two: "There were to available rooms"

You're missing the honorfics on Tohru's speech

Author note within the story text
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Things I liked:

I agree it doesn't seem like something Kazuma would listen to

I like the songs you picked out for Kyo

Yay apple tree XD - awesome ENGLISH dessert apple pie XD XD

The beach house sounds pretty interesting

Yay! Kaki-kun XD

Ways to improve:

Try not to repeat words or phrases

Looking forward to more

Myst

Things that I didn't like:

Some of the characterisation is a little rough
animelvr23 chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
ok so first of all, the button is greyish bluish purpleish but thats besides my point so ya i loved it and i was really hoping if you could put a little bit of kyo tohru fluff cuz i really wanna read about them sleeping together (no lemon just being cute and snuggling) and kissing! ja ne! update asap!
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
...KYO:SAY SOMETHING! ME:shigure *whines* kyo's being mean to me! SHIGURE:aww come here sweety *kisses and hugs me* ok so what my girlfriend's point was, that she loved your a/n at the beginingha ha that was so funny! and the WAS FUNNY AS HELL! oh wait hell's not funny...what ever see ya! *kiss* ja ne! updata asap!
inu-rulz chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
oh the little girl sounds so cute! that was an awesome chapter! oh and: He made the cover of Playgirl Magazine in 1997 and did several commercials for ... After 22 year-old singer Brandon Flowers...
inu-rulz chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
o this sounds interesting!
Capricieux chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
this is really good. seriously. but you need more fluff w/kyo and tohru!plz D
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
So, this is cute! Thanks for considering some of my names! Is the Brandon Flowers you are talking about the same one who is in the rock band The Killers?
EmilyLTeague chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
really good can't wait for the next chapter
EmilyLTeague chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
wow really good story so far can't wait to see what happens in the other Chapters
Kyonkichi-san chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Good idea for the story :D I have a trip thing myself, but they go to Paris . Okay, so here's a few pointers!

“Kyo-kun?”

The redhead looked up and spotted Shigure in the doorway.

-Uhm, i don't think Shigure calls Kyo, 'Kyo-kun.' It honorifics, it means like addressing someone of the same age, or around the same age. I think Shigure just calls him Kyo, or when teasing him with Aya - Kyon or Kyonkichi :D You also mention that Shigure tells him that dinner is ready. Kinda odd but isn't it Tohru who usually does that and Shigure is just waiting for everyone to come down so he could just eat already? i don't know, i could be wrong.

That's basically all for my concerns. I like the ending. Is Machi going to be in this story? Sorry, she's my fav. female character and Kyo my fav. guy. But, don't worry! I am a kyoru fan! Please update as soon as you can, but i'm not rushing you to!

Okay, American names...

Girl's names:

Jen, Sara, Isabella, Samantha, Elizabeth, Ashley, Mia, Natalie, Gabriella, Vanessa, Isabelle, Melanie and Mackanzie

Boy's names:

Anthony, Alex, James, Kevin, Eric, Isaiah, Justin, Aaron, Adam and Kyle

Got them online and some from real life
The Only Onigiri chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This was a great intro. I love your taste in music!

Please update when you can and be safe!
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Well, I certainly would like to see where this is going. I read the books non-stop, so I suppose I should branch off into the fanfiction. Please continue soon!

some random American/English names: