Reviews for It's a Pokémon World
MadHat886 chapter 1 . 7/24
Nice fic
ranma chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Hello will you please write more to this story
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
Things just got dangerous!
Puttylol chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
reviewing backwards

I love ryoga. HAHAHAHAH

AND THEY MADE A NEW GEN YO. . .
IF YOU UPDATE
Puttylol chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
I read this a long time ago when I didn't have an IMMA REVIEW IT NOW. GOING BACKWARDS
CUS IM COOL LIKE THAT.

YA.
Ya.

OMG Y U NO UPDATE? I BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS FOR YOU TO UPDATE. YEAR AND NO I MADE AN ACCOUNT. PLS UPDATE. PLS DOLAN.U BE 20%COOLER
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Naosj chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This is too crazy.
L chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
good story update soon.
Lost MP chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This is probably one of the most original 'Pokemorph' stories I've come across - that everyone is a pokemorph helps eliminate angst over the typical 'woe is me, Team Rocket has ruined my life because everyone hates me now' sort of plot. I'm not a big fan of where the Sons of Mewtwo plotline is going (the beginnings of a 'those meddling kids' plot is forming a little too quickly and unfolding a bit too genericaly), but otherwise I really like this fic.

I know this is supposed to focus on Ranma and friends, and it DOES (Most of the pokehalves are very accurate (Mousse as a Farfetch'd!) ), but it excels as a Pokemon story, too.
Ookami chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
This is surprisingly good for a crack-idea...

Kinda like that Harry Mewter fanfic...

but yeah...it's cool, update soon plz?
Azure Neko chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
Boy, you just keep getting better and better, the more of your stories I read. I have some serious new favorites.
Llirbwerdnadivad chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Interesting story! I've never heard of an idea like this one before.
animefan29 chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
I really hope you continue this. It is incredibly interesting.
marmaroth chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
It sounds very interesting! Please keep writing! And I like finding out what the different Pokemon the characters turn into...oh! Pantyhose Taro would be that bull-thing...the one that charges...what was it again? Oh yeah, a Tauros! Right? XD

~
enderverse chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
oddish bellosom was an awesome idea and it sounds like she did giga drain your story is well written as well