Reviews for It's a Pokémon World
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 2/4
Things just got dangerous!
Puttylol chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
reviewing backwards

I love ryoga. HAHAHAHAH

AND THEY MADE A NEW GEN YO. . .
IF YOU UPDATE
Puttylol chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
I read this a long time ago when I didn't have an IMMA REVIEW IT NOW. GOING BACKWARDS
CUS IM COOL LIKE THAT.

YA.
Ya.

OMG Y U NO UPDATE? I BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS FOR YOU TO UPDATE. YEAR AND NO I MADE AN ACCOUNT. PLS UPDATE. PLS DOLAN.U BE 20%COOLER
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Naosj chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This is too crazy.
L chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
good story update soon.
Lost MP chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This is probably one of the most original 'Pokemorph' stories I've come across - that everyone is a pokemorph helps eliminate angst over the typical 'woe is me, Team Rocket has ruined my life because everyone hates me now' sort of plot. I'm not a big fan of where the Sons of Mewtwo plotline is going (the beginnings of a 'those meddling kids' plot is forming a little too quickly and unfolding a bit too genericaly), but otherwise I really like this fic.

I know this is supposed to focus on Ranma and friends, and it DOES (Most of the pokehalves are very accurate (Mousse as a Farfetch'd!) ), but it excels as a Pokemon story, too.
Ookami chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
This is surprisingly good for a crack-idea...

Kinda like that Harry Mewter fanfic...

but yeah...it's cool, update soon plz?
Azure Neko chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
Boy, you just keep getting better and better, the more of your stories I read. I have some serious new favorites.
Llirbwerdnadivad chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Interesting story! I've never heard of an idea like this one before.
animefan29 chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
I really hope you continue this. It is incredibly interesting.
marmaroth chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
It sounds very interesting! Please keep writing! And I like finding out what the different Pokemon the characters turn into...oh! Pantyhose Taro would be that bull-thing...the one that charges...what was it again? Oh yeah, a Tauros! Right? XD

~
enderverse chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
oddish bellosom was an awesome idea and it sounds like she did giga drain your story is well written as well
Sephirotho chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
You know...I liked this story - really! But then you had to introduce the R&A pairing (TOTALLY DISLIKE it) and a Mary Sue (HATE it with a passion).

Your fics are original, I give you that. But this one is dangerously close to falling into the Mary Sue-trap (if it hasn't already).
Lee ThunderHawk chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
Wow, you really don't like Ukyo much do you. In one story she gets cursed to turn into a bird, in this one she gets kidnapped.

I thought the whole getting kidnapped was Akanes thing.

Oops wait, my mistake. In your stories Akane gets the free power ups.

Its really too bad to. I like how your storys, begin they tend to be pretty original, but as soon as you start going the whole True Fiancee route you lose my interest due to well over 95% of fanfics being R&A.

Oh well.