Reviews for Populus Alica Bee
AW!

Your Sam was so cute :3 I'm SO reccing this to read again later 3

-Megan
anita chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
this was really good:) i'm glad john came through in the end
GracelandFan chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
BEAUTIFUL
GracelandFan chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
great job on ch1, can't w8 to read ch2
ArmoredAlchemist chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I'm still pissed with Winston.

This was beautiful. Just what I needed. Thanks.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
This is SUCH a beautiful story! Really lovely, and a very sweet read!

Much yayness to you!
bhoney chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
This was a lovely story. LOVED Bobby and Sam and (eventually) John being so proud of Dean and so supportive.

I liked this: "No he doesn't, he just wants you to think he does. 'It's him alright. I put holy water in his lemonade,' Bobby said with a smile." Nice insight on Bobby's part, and it made me laugh to think of him putting holy water in the lemonade. LOL

This was so sweet: "Your mom would have loved to see you do this. She loved books, and words and learning. She's probably telling all the other angels all about you right now." John completely redeemed himself for his earlier jerkiness with this and with rushing there to see Dean compete.

I can't help wish Dean had won, or at least tied for first, but I'm glad his family made it clear to him that he WAS a success, and that he still go some money to help them out. I would've liked the see their family celebration.

Anyway, this was a really nice and enjoyable little fic. Very original too. Don't think I've seen any other SPN fanfic remotely like this. I always love smart Dean, and especially loved Sammy and Bobby in this, as they rooted for him, and helped him study, and encouraged him. Loved Sammy's little pep talks and the time Bobby spent making the flash cards. And I'm glad John came around and let Dean have his chance, then was there for the competition and to cheer him up afterwards. Very sweet.
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Okay, for some super annoying reason, the site keeps logging me off in the middle of submitting reviews, so I don't know if this one went through or not. Here it is (if it's a dupe, you can delete the other one-sorry about that, but I keep them so I can track the fics I liked :) ):

Ah, spelling bees. I used to love them. I actually only missed going to regionals by 1 slot (I came in 11th) when I was in middle school. *grumbles about deceptively easy-to-spell words*

Loved that Dean knew how to spell the words because of little things from his life-like Sammy's dinosaur phase, and studying Latin with Pastor Jim, and spending lots of time in hospitals (that one made me giggle), and researching the water spirit. LOL Great touch!

Love that Sam cheered when he found out Dean had won in the spelling bee, and that he proudly told Pastor Jim about it. It's sweet that he's proud of his big brother. I love fics that show that.

I had to laugh when Dean beat Bobby with the word "chrysanthemum" because that's the same word that Anne Shirley (from Anne of Green Gables, great movie and book) used to beat her opponent in the spelling bee. Just a bit of geek trivia for ya. ;)

I was kinda ticked at Mrs. Clayton for giving Elizabeth the easier words. Glad Dean kicked her butt anyway. And I'm SO glad he won the school bee. This made me giggle: "He was beginning to wonder if he was possessed." LOL

It was so endearing that Dean's first thought was what he could buy for his family if he won. And I loved this: "Did you see my brother?" he could hear Sam saying. "He got all the big words ‘cause he knows everything." LOVED that Dean overheard Sammy bragging on him. Loved that both Bobby and Sammy keep cheering him on and encouraging him. I can't believe Bobby made all those flashcards-holy cow! That must've taken a while. Nice to see all the support Dean has.

Though I'm a little worried that John's come back. He just better let Dean compete in nationals.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2009

lmary96 chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Excellent work. I love smart dean!
Piper Julian chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
Amazing! I thought it wouldve been fun to see Elizabeths and his teachers reactions in the end :D
Suadela chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
That was sweet.

Keep writing!

-Suadela
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I love this Dean is so great in this stroy so is Sam and Bobby. There in total Character. I hope that John is okay with it and that Dean makes it :D
lblficwriter chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Yay this was such a great story! It is good to see Dean as smart :) thanks for posting.
Ozlex chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Oh... too cute. Although I'm really pissed off I wanted Dean to win. Well dah I guess that was the point :) :) GREAT Story