Reviews for The Beginning
Eylia Riddle chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Really good!
RonRulez chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
i really like this story
DCoD chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
I love that song.

'“Bloody girls and our bloody stupid emotions.”' - Damn straight, sister!

Yeah, I'd say James is in love with the great Lily Evans, especially if one can't positively say he'd pick his friends over her.

Haha! Poor girl, the whole school just knows what could - and possibly will - happen. Even the teachers! Oh the horror! haha

My, my, Lily certainly seems to have quite the active imagination, doesn't she? *grin* That a girl!

Heheh, she's shocked him! TWICE! Awesomely done. Way to let your mouth run before thinking, Lily...

Yay! Touchdown! Or something.. like.. that.. Shush! I'm elated, that's all I mean! hehe

'“You’ve heard me use language like that before.”

“And every time you have, I’ve wanted to grab you and kiss you until you couldn’t remember your own name.”' - Woot! Ammo to drive James crazy.. haha

Aww. Adorable. In their own way, of course, with the banter and joking. Just.. aww. I loved this chapter! More soon! :D
DCoD chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Woot! I love new stories from you.. and yes, I know it's been a while since you started posting this, but yay, I've finally gotten to it!

'“Damn you, James Potter, damn you,” Lily Evans muttered under her breath, clenching her hands into fists and mentally imagining the best possible way to slowly torture him to a slow, painful death. Perhaps hex after hex in increasingly painful increments, she thought, a satisfied smirk crossing her face.

No, mustn’t do that. It would be messy to clean up … plus, I would undoubtedly lose my Head Girl privileges, what with being locked up in Azkaban and all.' - LMAO! I love your version of Lily already.

That is a really great sentiment from James in regards to Muggleborns. And rather true, when you think about it, not only for Muggleborns, but in reality as well.

Aww, she misses the bugging of James.. cute!

Cute so far! Off to read some more.. :D
shetlandlace chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Cute chapter! Nice & fluffy.
CelticFaerie chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Aw, how very sweet! James' reaction was perfect. I'm glad you had Lily initiate the entire thing. This story is very well written, you should have a lot more reviews.
pippapear chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Oh wow!

That was amazing!

Unbelievable.

Such tension! So hot!

Whew!

Very well written & thoroughly enjoyable.

A HUGE thanks!
bobothebebe chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
this story sounds awsome. keep going i cant wait to read more
VIP86 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Extremely well written. I hope to read more soon :).

VIP x
pippapear chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Gosh this was very good...

More soon I hope.
flowerpetals chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
ah. poor lily. and poor james. the confuzing love life of teenagers. drama, drama, drama. i love drama. its what makes life interesting. anyway. great story so far. i wasn't expecting lily to cry. to cute.
xshrimpyx chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
that was great!

i can't wait for the next one

xx