Reviews for Women
MariHadALittleLambo chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Eniwa totally should have acted that way instead... then they wouldn't have ended up in that awkward situation.
Mita chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Oh dear lord i love this part in the series especially when they get caught by Hamaya and they go to the karaoke to sing and the play that game! WONDERFUL! Yeah that was a good change to the ending it fit right in!
Loanlystar chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
1: you need a disclaimer

2: you basically copied the story except for that last little bit so I just felt like I was reading the manga again. Which is not why I came here... I came to to see a new side of the story...

sorry if this sounds mean but I'm just telling you what I think. the little twist at the end was pretty nice and also we did get to see a little more of what eniwa thought than we did in the manga but you do need to tell that it is not yours (even though most people can probaly guess that but some people are just mean and report you because you didn't put in a disclaimer) so yeah hopefully this is just helpful cirticing... because that is what it was meant to be... but it probaly sounded a bit mean because I'm going off of about 8hrs of sleep for two days.
kittyofthedesert chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
this is a good one i like the ending even though u changed it. it was really good...!
asfd chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
very nice!
Usagi108 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
oohh, i think that is also one of my fav. part in the series...(the ending was a tad weird though)...thanks for sharing-i haven't read G in a while...