Reviews for Staked Out: Upping the Ante
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Loved this. Especially the last line. Love my MacGyver, too." :-)
Maggie M.
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Just hysterical! Thanks for sharing!
bren610 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was great fun! More would have been better though.
Bri chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was so fabulous. . . I think I was cracking up every two seconds. Love your sense of humor!
Tiggy318 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I'm reading all these prequels to Courting with Disaster and they are great, so funny!
lea-pee chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I'm begin to think you watch a lot of tv. LoL. Sweet story.
lanicker chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
HaHaHa! SO Funny! Loved it!
Stephannie1014 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
OMG! To funny for words! Tears were running down my face. I'm off to read the next part.

Harmne chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
LOL, you have to admit she does have a point there. There's something to be said for the ability to use whatever comes to hand as a weapon!
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I read this and couldn't help but laugh. I've always meant to read the prequels to Courting, but never got around to it. So, I guess I"ll read them tonight. Great story! I loved it.
jnharrow chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This is hilarious! I loved her capture methods and the hint of jealousy from Ranger. Steph's gonna blow Lester's mind with bubble gum...LOL. Loved it.
x3myheartbeat chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
haha who knew junk food could save the day ] cute
HARLEY13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I have never laughed so hard in my life! You are amazing!
RSForever chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
This was totally over the top. I especially loved Ranger making like a dog and shaking his head like he is tearing up the rump roast.

Hey, Steph has to be the most innovative take-down artist of all time. The MM can certainly learn from her. Her arsenal had all she needed. MacGyver indeed!

Loved every word. So hilarious. More, please anytime.
schaefy chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
LOL! I was laughing the whole way through! SOO funny!