Reviews for The Cure
idk12345678910 chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
I like it,I like it!
AllSeeingEye chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Very interesting crossover, I'm eager to know how Wesker will find what he's looking for and deal with Fiona at the same time. Hope you continue it!
Sweet Tooth 17 chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
I like your story. Please continue it! :)
bzeep chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
This is a good cross over I have to say. You have a great writing talent and you keep Wesker and Fiona in character perfectly. )

Please update when you have the time!
S. Lullaby chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
You're right, about the whole rushing thing. I'm glad you take time to explain things though. Even though it might make the story seem a little slow, it's always better to take things step by step...so yeah. I also tend to do the same thing...now that I think about it...

Yay! They finally meet one another! :D

I nearly squealed in joy. Took you long enough to update but still...good job! Keep it up 'kay? I enjoy reading your work and sometimes, it makes me think about my own writing style. Teehee...

I guess you can say you inspire me :P

So keep on writing. I anxiously await your next chapter.

-SL
S. Lullaby chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
I must say that I am starting to get hooked. I really do like how you portrayed Fiona's parents. Though we only get to see them in flashbacks, they do seem to share a rather old-fashioned relationship as well as behavior. Which is cute, to me, by the way so I think you have their characters down.

Although it seems a little slow...or is that just me?

Aside from that, I think you are doing a good job and this is a good idea for a crossover! I believe this will turn out quite well so keep up the good work and update soon!

-SL
FriggyEsquire chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Very nice ! I can't wait to see the next chapter! I love the little twist you put on Fiona's family, showing how they act. And now that you've introduced the new pilot, you make me wonder who she is! Update soon!
Stormsworder chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
*gives you an entire bag of cookies* I'm in the same boat. Actually, I'm working on three stories at once. Phantasy Star Online, a fanfic for ObsCure when I STILL don't have the game, and one for ObsCure: The Aftermath. And now I'm even thinking of working more on this Resident Evil one I have planned. Yeah, the joys of having ADD when it comes to deciding what fanfic to work on huh?

Okay, so on to the story... This is incredibly well-written. The details are very good, and you capture Wesker's personality exceptionally well. I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out, that's for sure.