Reviews for Weryl
ngregory763 chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
Very well written! This was such a fun ride!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Of course the weryl wanted Dean! Doesn't everyone?
Kalliel chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Okay, I dunno if this fic is on LJ, or if I've already reviewed it on LJ, or whatever, but I was talking about this fic the other day as something I'd read a long, long time ago and loved and still very much remembered, and a wonderful anon told me the title and that it had been written by you (of course it was!). I just re-read this and I think I might love it even more now than I did the first time. When I first read it, I was just barely getting into SPN and SPN fanfic. With the hindsight of considerably more SPN and considerably more fanfic, this remains one of my very favorites, and reading something like this, set much earlier than present canon, is so very refreshing. 3 I have loads more to say about this, but I'm gonna save that for the rec I'm writing. But right now I wanted to say that I ADORE how great both Sam and Dean are with Marsha in this. 33333333333333333

BEAUTIFUL. FOREVER LOVE.

Kalliel LJ
BatFlashAquaven11 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Good!
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Haha The Weryl made Dean it's bitch.! XD
rrstarlight chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I enjoyed this story, fun and entertaing plus a helping of hurt Dean. I've read a lot of your stories and I've liked all of them, but keep forgetting to leave reviews.I know this one was written a while ago, but just wanted to let you know how much I liked it.
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Dean got make a freaky porquiepine's bitch * cracking the hell up*
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Lol! Dean was right ahaha Loved this

Great one, hun! )

Kisses

Rosetta
AndSoSheDanced chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Haha, slightly sad and funny at the same time, love it!
LamiaJade chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
OMG I cant believe I haven't reviewd to this so far. *shakes head*

This is an awesome piece of sick Dean, hon! And it was one of the first fics I ever read in this fandom. :P

Feverish and Delirious Dean. And a caring Sam. Guh! Just GUH!

Love it!

*huggles you*

Mary
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This was great. I love your sick Dean! Not enough people whale it on him. Anyways... I love how Sam said "red means lets f*ck like bunnies"... *giggles* And feverish Dean in loads of pain was funny. The only thing is the fever was a bit ridiculously high - 103 would've been more believable. Almost 106 is ER territory, over that, you're fried. But other than that, it was all layers of awesomeness! Kudos!
Kimber1961 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Excellent story! I love delirious Dean, and you portayed him wonderfully!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Lol, I LOVED this! So funny!

"Red means let's fuck like bunnies."
jmstevens chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Lol... well at least it had a satisfactory ending. Kinda nice to see Sam looking after Dean for a change though...
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
So Dean's charm makes him irresistable to all species, eh? LOL Cute!

I like delirious Dean. We don't see enough of him in stories. :)