Reviews for Weryl
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
fav parts:

'What's your name, sweetheart?'

AND

Eighteen quills later, Dean was white as a ghost, and his hair was absolutely drenched with sweat. Sam cupped a hand to Dean's forehead and felt his mouth go dry.

Dean shook him off and snapped, 'What?'

'You're hot.'

'So I'm told,' Dean chuckled, but the sound was strained.

AND

'No,' Dean said urgently, and a shaky hand came up to grasp Sam's collar. 'College, man. I'm sorry I took you away from college.'

Sam reeled at the change of topic, wondering again about Dean's temperature. 'You didn't take me away, all right? I make my own choices.'

Tears spilled down Dean's mopey face and he sniffled pitifully. 'You could have been happy.'

AND

'Huh,' said Sam, pulling back the sheet for a look at Dean's bandage. 'So basically it made you its bitch.'
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
It's good! You did good with a nice dash of humor mixing in with the suspense. Keep it up!
youcantmakethisup chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
So sweet! Loved the end!
lembas7 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Aw! I hit lots of lovely emotions in this little fic, the most prominent being the humor at the end. *grins* So awesome!
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Oh, I loved that! LOVED IT! :-)

Glassy eyed, feverish and wobbly is just my favourite kind of Dean.

Think this is my favourite part - such lovely hurtiness.

With forty-five quills remaining (sixteen down), Sam noticed Dean starting to do controlled breathing, which told him the pain was getting to be a problem.

'Fuckin' weryl,' Dean muttered between careful breaths.

Dean shook him off and snapped, 'What?'

'You're hot.'

'So I'm told,' Dean chuckled, but the sound was strained.

I wish I were better at writing reviews, I find it difficult to put into words exactly why I like fics, for me it's all about the emotional impact, how much sque the words produce, and that can't always be put into words.

Loved it though... Keep writing!

Supernoodle x
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I like this and I'm with her, no way am I believing that's a porcupine. C:
Mangacat201 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
MWAHahwhwhahahaha... damn funny, really..

Cat
Yvz chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Really well written. I totally liked the end
smokeyhorse chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
OMG I LOVED this story! :-) I loved the hurt Dean, and the protective I'll-take-care-of-it Sam, and the humor, all of it! Well done!
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
This was great. I love a good hurt Dean and this great - funny, great characterization... loved it. Thought I alerted you with In the Forest, must have just done a story alert. Will do an author one now. I'm not too big on drabbles, but will gladly read what comes out.

Phoebe
pussy galore chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Awesome and hilarious. Good job :)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Wow, what a gorgeous and entertaining piece of fanfiction! Well written and superbly thoughtout (especially the Weryl-creature), I more than enjoyed reading it from beginning to finish.

Sweet moments of banter and brotherly love over the course of the entire story and at the end in particular. Hilarious last scene!
suzijacuzi chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Cute story.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Great fic! Always knew Dean's womanizing ways would come back and bite him in the...shoulder one day. Delirious Dean was both funny and heart breaking at the same time. Good job!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I liked this better, it was good.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »