Reviews for Weryl
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
All the reasons are good for a Hurt!Dean story! :)

Lol and it was a funny one!
Sensue chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Hi!

Loved the story. Full of funny parts and angsty parts and parts that made me go 'aww'.

One thing, at 105.2, a person needs to be rushed to an ER quick!

If temp reaches over 107, you die.
riquitv chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
ha ha, it was great, i loved the end, well, i loved all the story, actually, thanks so much for sharing :)
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
OMG - I'm BLUE! I LOVE you! This was freakin' AWESOME!

"It made you its bitch" LOL!

'Dude, that's all kinds of fucked,' whispered Dean, training his crossbow on the weryl's head. Then, louder: 'You've eaten your last housewife, freak!' Just classic!

'Good,' said Dean. 'I like not being killed.' OH DEAN!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This was just fabulous I'm babbling... And loopy, feverish Dean - hell yeah!

I LOVE that Dean was right and Sam was wrong! You ROCK!

And Marsha? OMG - I kept hearing Jan Brady... I loved that Sam just kept telling her it was a rabid porcupine - lol - as if!
moonlight80 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Ha ha ha ha! Very cute. I'm glad you extended that particular drabble. Thank you. ML
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
That was wonderful and I'm so happy that you decided to expand. One can never have too much sick/hurt Dean in their day. You are my hero!

Loved this,

Sam didn't know whether to laugh, cry or call 911. He settled on pulling Dean into an awkward hug, the hot forehead pressing against his neck, Sam's palm soothing long strokes down the leather-clad back, careful to avoid the remaining quills. Dean's fist stayed locked on Sam's collar, and he snuffled and shivered under his brother's warm arms.

So sweet.

Brilliant banter at the end.

Write more soon!